Chapter 6

Kyaaaaa! i'm soo excited! Lucy finally has an evil side like Erza! Weeeeee! Uh, sorry for my little moment there. Anyways, Please enjoy this chapter. Yes, Lucy will still be scary. Cool right? *sweat drop* uh, maybe i'm the only one who thinks like that. Gomen!

~Grace♥♥

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 6: Fishy S-class job!

Erza's POV

I was talking to Mira, while eating my strawberry cake. The guild was its normal self. Cana was chugging down some beer, Juvia spying on Gray who was fighting Natsu, Macao and Wacaba talking about children these days, yep, It was as normal as ever, until Lucy walked in the guild.

All eyes turned towards her, and my eyes widened in shock. Lucy's waldrobe changed slightly. She was wearing knee-high Black laced boots, a high waisted blood red skirt with black frills, a small black top which looked like a sports bra and from under her breasts down to her skirt was a fishnet effect kind of top. She had a black belt carrying her keys around her waist. Lucy was definitely looking scary now!

She walked up to me, Gray, Natsu and Wendy and said, " Master is calling us.Let us go."

We obeyed and walked to Master's office.

Lucy's POV

Master told us about a request that he got.

" This request is S-class, or so the client says. From my point of view, it doesn't look like one. It says you have to go to Trius. There is something that the client wants, and someone in Trius stole it from him. It also says to meet the client if you are taking the job at the Mori port. Children, this job sounds fishy to me an-" Master was cut off by a certain blue exceed.

" All the more to go thereeeeeee," drooled Happy. I think the word fishy was the only thing that he got memory of.

"Happy, Master was speaking," i said calmly. Everyone turned their heads to look me. They probably thought i was gonna hit Happy.

" I am not gonna hit the poor cat. Unless he does something like that again, he wouldn't live to see another fish." i said, crossing my arms. "Master, if the job is fishy, why would you want us to do it?" Ok, i totally sound like Erza when she is down-right serious, but the thing is, i sound like her when i am calm.

'Well, it would be best to solve it. The client especially asked for Lucy, but I told him that I will send the rest of you guys." concluded Master. After a while, we all departed to the train station to reach to Mori's train station. We sat on the train, with everyone being quiet, that is until i heard some puking sounds. Yep, you guessed it, it was Natsu.

" Tabasco, you better shut it before i go crazy!" exclaimed Gray. Tabasco? Those two really have a variety of names for each other. That is the one thing i look forward to in their fights.

"Snfhgowffhman, getfghlost," gurgled Natsu. They bickered for half of the train ride, and it started to get annoying.

"Both of you SHUT UP!" i yelled.

"A-aye."

We soon reached Mori train station, and, lucky for us, Mori port was only a 5 minutes walk from the train station. Luckily, Natsu was able to walk again, and so, we made our trip to the port. On the way, we started thinking of how the client would look. From the master's description, the client was an S-class type wizard. His magic is black crystal magic. I read in a book once that black crystal magic was thought to be a dead magic.

The client was also described as extremely handsome, for all the girls swoon over him, but master assurred use that the guy reject all the girls. Master, however, did not tell us how he appears physically. We soon reached the port, and saw a bunch of girls crowded around someone.Hmm, i wonder who that is?