Chapter 24

Howdy minna!! I've been reading some fantastic stories lately, and I must say, you guys really are great writers!! So, you see, today is my friend's birthday so I wanted to call her on the phone. This is exactly how I pictured it to go:

"Hello? Is this Jemimah?" That's what I said.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

'Yes."

"Really?"

"YES."

"Really really sure about that?"

"Yes damn it!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BASTARD!!!!"

"WAH! YOU REALLY LOUD SHERIN!"

"Okay, you're Jemimah."

So, I decided to call her and do exactly that. I called and then I got some sad news. "This phone number is currently out of reach and therefore does not exist." I stood dumbfounded and decided that I wrote the conversation for nothing.......

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 24: Fight Commences!!Rosa fights! They just watch one at a time.....

Gray's POV

We just stood there like freaking maniacs. Rosa and Erza decided to fight, so apparently, we all decided to sit back with a glass of juice and watch the fight until it was someone else's fight.

"Requip: Heaven's Wheel Armor!" shouted Erza. "Pentagram!" She lashed out a pentagram shape as that shape flew at a miraculous speed towards The lady who I now know as Rosa.

"Too slow!" said Rosa.She unsheathed her sword and held it infront of her. "Gate of the senses, Corrupt!"

I widened my eyes and so did the others, well, my team. Rosa dodged the pentagram and Erza received a slash on the arm.

"What's wrong with you Erza?! She's right there!" Screamed Natsu. Erza was still moving forward, as if she thought the pentagram was still there. Rosa smirked. Erza suddenly grasped her arm and then realized it was bleeding.

"She's too fast!" Exclaimed Erza.

"What are you talking about?! She actually walked past you!" I shouted. It was like Erza was 10 minutes behind time.Rosa walked and kicked Erza in the stomach who flew to the other side.

Rosa moved from Erza's right to her left by just walking. Erza then slashed the right side, and then looked to the left side.

"What did you do?" she asked.

"I use a magic that can corrupt your five senses, which means everything for you is in slow motion. I talk to fast, I walk too fast, I do everything to fast for you, but everyone else is not affected because I didn't cast it on them." said Rosa in slow motion. "See? I'm slowing down for you so you could understand. To you, I am talking normally."

"Bastard!" said Erza two minutes later. "Flight Armor!"

She changed into another armor and I realized that that was her fastest armor.

"Sonic claw!!!" She shouted. She managed to scrape Rosa, but it wasn't enough.

"Is that all the great Titania has? My my, how slow!" teased Rosa. Erza stood still, like she was thinking.

Erza's POV

She must have a weakness!! I thought for awhile until a light bulb appeared. I remembered when she pulled out her sword. She was channeling her power into the sword so the sword was causing all this! That means, that I have to get rid of the sword! Everytime I lash out to her with my hand outstretched, she would move, but if it's with my feet, she would block it. I was going to try something.

"Robe of Yuen!" I chanted. My robe tore in strips and strectched itself towards her. She thought she could let that slide, but I tied her up.

"What's with this? I could easily cut it!" She said too fast for my understanding.

She tried cutting it with her sword, but it didn't work. I moved in and tried touching her sword. She moved very quickly but as soon as I touched the sword, She was moving normal. I see! Her powers are useless when I touch her sword! I pulled it out of her grasp and tossed it aside.

"Now, let us fight even!" I said as I released her from the robes.

Wendy's POV

"Do you really think that's enough to beat me? I was put in 'The Deadly Three for a reason you know." said Rosa. Erza requiped into her Lightning Empress armor. She charged forward. Rosa pulled out her sheath for her sword and held it tightly.

"Lightning beam!!" Shouted Erza. Her spear electrified and shot lightning out from it towards Rosa. I gasped when I saw Erza fly by past her like a rocket and the lightning shot straight forward. Erza turned around quickly and ran again, but she was fast, too fast.

"You see, I can do the opposite now. You're currently too fast that you can't even keep up with yourself! Well, do you like my magic?" smirked Rosa.

"Bastard!!!" shouted Erza.

Erza's POV

I thought quickly and realized that she was holding onto the sheath. Which means that I must take that away! I walked very slowly, but to her it was probably running. I flew past her and I tried turning around, but by the time I did that, I was already across the room.

"Damn it!" I cursed. I retrace my steps in my head. I turned around when I was near her, but what if I turned around when I was way infront of her? I decided to try my little experiment.

I moved forward, and stretched my hand outward. By the time my hand reach out, I passed Rosa and was able to pull the sheath.

"You! How did you..." She cried.

"Simple. I do my actions before and when I make contact then they appear." I explained. My extreme speed went back to normal.

"Don't think that this enough fool!" Rosa cried as she pulled out another sword. "I am gonna have a little sword fight with you!!"

"Surprise! Don't you know that I am skilled in that as well?" I said. We clashed at each other furiously. I received some gashes, and so did she. We were on equal footing, and we were breathing heavily.

"If i'm going to lose, I'll bring you down with me!!!!" We exclaimed together. We gathered magic power into our sword and clashed them together. A bright light appeared and we both fell on the floor, heavily injured.

"Erza-san!" cried Wendy.

I was heavily injured, and so was my foe.

"Why do you fight?" I asked her.

"I must protect Lucy-sama. She is important to me as a friend....." she said.

"Wendy, heal her too, please." I asked.

"Hai." She replied.

"Now, It's our turn!"Shouted Natsu. He vicously pulled Yori as we stood and watched.

"Fine then, let the party begin!" Shouted Yori. 

________________________________

Next chapter: His magic and my magic, woah!

Summary: Yori has a magic that is fire, but Natsu's is more powerful since he is a slayer. But Yori has a different feel, he is different slayer!