Chapter 14

ohhh! I left a cliffhanger last time, didn't I? Hehehe. Well, you know what they say, S**t just got real! Ooohhh! Guess what? Today, I met an otaku just like me! In fact, there were 2 or 3 of them! Yippee!

~Grace♥♥

______________________________

Chapter 14: prank, rain, fever?!

Lucy's POV

"With your body, ofcourse."

I literally froze. My eyes locked with the ground. I somehow mustered some courage to look up to him to see if he was joking, but he wasn't. He had a smirk playing at his lips.

"What?" I merely whispered.  Suzori yanked me by the arm and pulled me into a more secluded area.

I was pushed against the wall, and light kisses placed on my neck. I shivered and my breathing became heavy. Was I going to be raped? no!

Suzori held my hands above my head and with his other hand, tilted my head to look at me. He leaned in closer and closer. 

He was now soo close I could feel his breathing. I tightly shut my eyes and waited for the forced kiss.

But it never came. I shakily opened my eys and found Suzori looking at me.

"Did you really think I would go so low as to rape you?" he asked.

"H-huh?" I stuttered.

"Lucy, I'm sorry that you had to to throught that, but I really wanted to prove to you my point earlier." He said.

I slumped to the ground to catch my breath. So it wasn't real? Thank god!

"Now, let's get you back home, shall we?" he asked.

????'s POV

Four people and two cats watched what happened earlier. They had discovered two things: Suzori and what he did when he fought at Trius, and the fact that he almost raped their best friend. A man with pink hair was flaming with anger, and so was his pal. What they did not know was that Suzori taught Lucy a lesson, for they did not hear them.

"Wait 'till i get my hands on that sneaky bastard!" raged Natsu.

"Yeah, this is ridiculous!"exclaimed Gray.

Lucy's POV

Suzori and i walked towards the hotel and then he would go home. It became kind of awkward due to the incident earlier.

"Lucy, i'm sorry." i heard Suzori whisper. I turned to face him. I scanned his broken face.

" I already forg-" I stopped.

" It's different! I should have thought of it before i did that!" he exclaimed.

" Suzori, if you don't shut up, i'll never forgive you." i stated with a glint of mischief. Suzori froze and looked at me. He covered his mouth with his hand.

"That's right. See? I forgive you now!" i said with a giggle.

We continued walking until the rain began to pour. We would never make it to the hotel now! That was another 20 blocks away! Suzori grabbed my hand and we turned into another turn. He was bringing me to his home, which was right there.

We ran until the rain pelted us harder. Suzori and I were both soaked. We soon entered the mansion. I stood dripping wet on the mat.

" I'll get you a towel." said Suzori. He came back later and handed it to me. I dried off but stopped.

" Here. Take this. You didn't take one for yourself." i said. He shook his head. I looked at him and pushed the towel infront of his face. He pushed it back.

"Suzori, take it." i demanded.

"No." that was all he said. He turned around and started walking.

"WHAT THE-!" he exclaimed as i pushed him and he fell on the ground. He turned on his back and i went on top of him.  I took off his shirt and began drying him with the towel. Suzori's face turned red as he watched me.

I finished drying. I was about to get up when he switched our positions. He straddled me as he too, wiped my skin. I hastily got up and helped him. Suzori hid his beetroot red face.

"All dry now. Do you have any clothes that i can use?" I asked. He slowly nodded with his face still in his hands. He led me to his room as he handed me a big t-shirt and a pair of boxers. He quickly pushed me into the bathroom.

I smiled at his cuteness.

I got out of the ginormous bathroom and strangely heard some murmuring. I looked over the balcony railing and found Suzori in the kitchen with his head down. He had a cup of coffee next to him.

I heard the murmurs again as i strained to hear him. He was saying something about cuteness and love. Was he sick or something?

I went up to him and felt his forehead. He was hot! Suzori jumped back in surprise. I sat down and watched as he slowly made his way to the sink. He came back and I gasped. His face was red all over, and I could literally feel the heat radiating off of him!

"Suzori! Get to bed right now!" I demanded. He quickly obeyed and went up. I grabbed the things that I might need.

I went up to the room and opened it hastily. I grabbed Suzori and ripped off his shirt. I pushed him onto the bed.

"Lucy? w-w-what are you d-doing?" he stuttered. I climbe on top of him and placed a cold rag on his head.

Suzori's POV

Lucy ripped off my shirt and pushed me onto the bed. I was shocked. She climbed on top of me and tried placing a rag on my head, but she was too far. She brought her chest closer which caused my head to go in between her breasts. Lucy was still placing the rag.

"Stay there."she comanded. My heart beat quickened its pace. I was sure I looked like a giant beetroot now!

Her breasts were so big, I was suffocating, so I did one thing that I could have probably fainted from. I switched our positions. I was still in between the valley, but she was beneath me. She gasped, and I had to admit, that sounded sexy. I was breathing normally, even though my head was still covered by her breasts. I could feel my face melting off due to my hot heat. Lucy lifted my head and looked me straight in the eye.

"Suzori, lie down flat, right now." she said angrily. I started sweating heavily and did as I was told. Lucy took a wet rag and wiped my chest. She layed my head back and asked if I was alright.

Lucy took care of me for the rest of the night, and pretty soon, I saw her eyes drooping. I took her head and layed it on my chest. She was too sleepy to bother, so she let it slide.

Thank you god, for this wonderful opportunity!

_________________________________________

Next chapter: Natsu picks a fight with Suzori?! Lucy, help!

Summary: Natsu picks a fight with Suzori, and Suzori cannot show his power, so what will happen? Lucy needs to help!