Chapter 27

Heya!! New chapter here. I hope its alright, well, ofcourse. Anyways, enjoy this chappy, I liked it a lot......

~Grace

________________________________________________

Chapter 27: Uncovered

Mira's POV

The doors to the guild opened. I looked up thinking it was Natsu and the others, but I was terribly mistaken. That guy, was the one who destroyed the guild not too long ago!! Master, who was sitting at the bar, turned around, and so did everyone else. We were shocked.

"Yo, Fairytail." Greeted the man.

"What do you want? Take off your hood so we can see who you are!!" raged Master.

"Oh dear. Don't get upset. Here." He said while slowly removing the hood. The glass I was holding fell to the ground and broke. Master gasped.

"You.... Suzori!!" said Master and I together.

"Huh? You know that evil man?" asked Levy.

"He's... He is the one who requested the job for Lucy to go to Mori!!" I whispered.

"Glad to know i'm popular..." said Suzori.  "Anyway, I decided to pay a visit to ya!"

"Where the hell is Lucy??" cried Cana.

"Ohhh? Lucy-san? She's doing fine~." He said childishly.

"You're playing with us!!" shouted the entire guild. "How the hell can you be so carefree??"

"Yep. Now then, I came for something.... I want it now."said Suzori. His childish like behavior turned into one of darkness. Almost half of the guild knelt to the floor, as the magic pressure from Suzori affected them.

"W-W-What is it?" I mustered.

"I want that lock she carries as a necklace. She entrusted it to you, White-haired mage the day before she left. She said to hold it and it left you confused." He said plainly.

"H-H-How did you.... know?" I whispered.

"Just give me the locker." He said impatiently.

"I-I -"

"What are you going to do with it?" asked Master cutting me off.

"Well use it to complete my goal, of course! Now, Give. It." said a really angry Suzori. None of us moved to take the locker, and Suzori snapped. He amazingly appeared behind me, and untied the necklace from my hair. He put it in his pocket and flashed back by the doors.

"How did you know it was there?!" said Levy, who was sad.

"Easy. It's because I am Lucy-san's best friend." He said. He waved us and disappeared. Master stood there, extremely angry and shocked.

Nastu's POV

I awoke with the feeling of pain. That's right, I remember. It hurt so much. That Kuran guy, I want to fight him!!! Yo!!!! I slowly got up and saw everyone getting up too.

"It hurts!!" said Erza.

"Don't worry. Here, let me help you guys." said Wendy.

"We failed to get Lucy. This is bad!!" worried Charle.

Everyone was getting treatment from Wendy, until We felt another presence. We looked ahead and saw a man with a hood on, with the exact description of the guy who destroyed the guild!

"You' re the one who destroyed the guild, right?" asked Gray.

"Exactly. Should I show you what I look like, Natsu, Gray, mages." He said, as he pulled off his drape. We all gasped.

"Suzori??!!!" we said together.

"That's right! Well, surprised?" He asked.

'Damn right we are! But what the hell? Why are you doing this to Lucy? Wasn't she supposed to be your friend? Weren't you in love with her which pisses me off? Didn't you say you would never hurt her?? Huh??" raged Gray. Looks like Gray is angry.... wait, he likes Lucy, which means why the hell am I just here?? I should scream too!!! (LOL)

"Lucy-san.... she's a friend, no, a best friend. Yes, I love her. Yes, I said that I would never hurt her, and that will still happen! See, after I finished using her power, I will use mine and then she won't die! It's like killing two birds with one stone!!" Suzori exclaimed.

"Wait. You don't have a stone! And Lucy is not a bird!!" I said. Everyone else sweat-dropped.

"Idiot. It's a wonder how she gave you her second part of the locker....and that raven-haired kid too! You have the third and final piece!" Said Suzori.

"How did you know?" asked Happy.

"Just a guess..." he smirked. "Now, give me the pieces."

"No way!!!" said Gray and I together.

"Well you guys are troublesome." sighed Suzori.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A dark shadow crept behind Natsu and Gray. It reached into their back pockets and pulled out the pieces,of course, this was unknown to the others.

"You ain't getting nothing! Now hand over Lucy!" commanded Erza.

"What, you mean I ain't getting these?" asked Suzori as he opened his hand showing the team the pieces.

"I-I-I-impossible....!" cried Wendy.

"Traitor! Give Lucy now or we will kill you!" threatened Erza.

"Please, you weren't even able to stand up to Kuran, yet you come to me?" He asked. "Well, see you in two days in time for the grand ceremony! Please be on time. I will transport you back to the guild..."

"Don't go!" said Natsu. Suzori vanished. Everyone was shocked. A bright beam of light surrounded them and they fell to the ground.

They were soon able to stand and gasped. The came face to face with the other guild members.

"What are you doing....here?" questioned Levy.

"Seems like we were transported back." said Erza. "Master, here's what happened..."

LUCY'S POV

I woke up and yawned. I was tired from using my magic earlier. Great, thanks to the stupid bracelet.

"Don't stretch like that, please. Its tempting when you stretch and bend and your skirt lifts up showing me your lovely panties." said a husky voice. I jumped up in surprise. (Awkward...)

"What's wrong? Weren't expecting me, were you Lucy-sama?" asked Kuran.

"Uhh, right." I said awkwardly. I sat upright in my bed as he sat on the ground opposite me.

"How are Rosa and Yori?" I asked.

"They're doing fine. Their injuries have healed a bit." He said.

"Thank goodness,' I breathed a sigh of relief. "What are you doing here?"

'Me? I was told to watch over you." He replied.

"Ohhhh." I said. There was a knock on the door and a voice called out for Kuran.He got up, opened it and closed it behind him as he walked outside. I heard some shuffling until He walked back in with some sandwiches on a tray.

"That was Kuros. Here." He said, handing me the tray. I placed it infront of him. I shoved a sandwich in his mouth so suddenly. He fell back and an "Oof!" was heard.

"Wh-Wh-What was that for, Lucy-sama?" asked Kuran with a faint blush.

"Nothing." I replied with a giggle. "Just bored."

"Well too bad , because we have to wait until Master returns.."
__________________________________________________________________

Next Chapter: The day draws closer.... Gray and Natsu

Summary: The guild hear about what happens, and they in turn tell Erza and the team about what happened on their side too. Gray and Natsu walk outside and start talking about something, but that's a surprise. Read to find out!!