Chapter 31

Here is the awaited chapter.... it has been so long, hasn't it? SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY. I'm done now. Well enjoy this one!

~Grace

___________________________________________________

Chapter 31:We see you, but don't you see us? The tragedy day begins.........

Erza's POV

A mysterious man walked into the guild claiming that he was taking us to Suzori's base. He showed his face and we knew he was telling the truth. According to Natsu and Gray he was 'the Kuros man.'

We walked outside where we saw another man who was not very familiar.

"Mestas." Said Kuros. The guy who I guess was Mestas opened up a transportation magic circle.

"So where would 'dis thing take us?" asked Natsu.

"This would bring you directly to Suzori-sama." answered both Kuros and Mestas. Everyone stepped onto the magic circle and light surrounded us. The area got blurry and soon we were apparently moving or something because all you could see outside was bright colours of different light.

Lucy's POV

Master and I stood in a wide open field. The sun was mild, and ruins that were of some ancient statues surrounded us. A peculiar looking statue-one that caught my eye, was the closest to the altar. It was of a beautiful woman, who strangely looked like my mother.

Master saw me watching it and smirked.

"That was the celestial wizard that my grandfather used to take over the world. She died because her body could not handle it, so the plan failed." He said. I shook and wondered about it.

"R-really?" I stammered. "Am I g-g-going to be like-"

"No. I will stop that from happening, my dear." He said sweetly. "Her name was Laura."

"Laura? Laura what?" I asked.

"You wouldn't want to know." He said.

"Oh." was all I said. She strangely had a connection to my name, and my mother's.

A strange turn of the wind caught my attention. Master and I turned around to see Kuros and Mestas with some people. The people slowly walked up and I realized that they were Natsu and the others.

"I told you they were coming." Teased Master.

"Lucy! Tell us, are you okay?" exclaimed Happy.

"I'm fine." I said sadly. Natsu was about to move, so raised my hand to stop him. He had a look of surprise on his face.

"Lu...cy?" He asked.

"Rosa, Yori, Kuran, please see to it that they do not come any further." I commanded. Master smirked.

"As you...wish." said Rosa and Yori. They too, had a look of surprise.

"You really thought that I would want them any further?" I asked with sadness in my heart.

They silently obeyed. Monsters formed out of their magics combined, and surrounded my friends. Kuran went up and used his magic to create BIGGER ones, and they were more powerful.

"You learn well, Lucy-san." said Master. He went up and placed Spiralsis on the altar. It began to glow a deadly red, and the air became humid and heavy. He raised his head and began laughing.

"It's finally ready!" He yelled. Erza was moving her feet but I looked at her.

"Move and the monsters shall attack." said Rosa. 'I don't want to fight you guys, but I must for Lucy-sama."