chapter 18

okay, this here answers a bit of questions that you might have had when Lucy had read about Suzori in the library. Sooooo, yeah.

~Grace♥♥
____________________________________

Chapter 18:Suzori and Lucy's past. He knew her all along?

Suzori's POV

I sat quietly in a room, staring at Spiralsis. Did Lucy ever remember me from back then in our past? I knew I put a spell on her to forget me a long time ago, but it was only supposed to be for a year. How come she never remembered me from all the time that we spent on the job?
Suddenly, a light bulb glowed in my head. Thats right! She remembered me, but as somebody else! Yes, that's it! I sighed, I miss Lucy.

(FLASHBACK. NO ONE POV)

Two little children ran around. The little blond haired girl was giggling and the curly haired boy was chasing her. They had wonderful games that afternoon. Those two were inseparable,  and were the best of friends.

"Suzori! The sun's about to set!" exclaimed Lucy.

"That's right, let's watch it together, Lucy!" said Suzori.

"Wow!" exclaimed Lucy.

"Yeah." said Suzori. "It's beautiful. "

The two sat under a big oak tree and watched the sun set. It was shortly after that Lucy was falling asleep and Suzori noticed. He gently set her head on his lap and stroked her hair.

TWO MONTHS AFTER.

Suzori had to leave for a 'special' reason, and so, did not want to see his Lucy cry. So, he placed a spell that she will forget who he is for about a year and when she does remember,  he will be known as Shun Wyorin. 

"Goodbye Lucy. I will be in your heart forever and always, just don't forget me and our friendship." he said.

PRESENT TIME SUZORI'S POV

"It was you who caused this, Grandfather! You and that damned goal you wanted, and I had to break the one friendship I ever had." I angrily said.

"Now Suzori,  don't be rude. You know what is expected of you." said a voice from Spiralsis.  Yes, His grandfather's spirit was still in the orb.

"I know, I know. It will just be much more worst than your goal." I smirked.

Doors to the room I was in opened, and Kuros appeared.

"Master, I have sent 'them' to the guild. They have successfully ripped it and destroyed it." he said nervously.

"You mean The Deadly Three?! You sent them and you destroyed the guild?! Do you know you hurt Lucy's feelings? Why couldn't you just simply sent the note telling her to come, huh?!!" I boomed. Kuros shook alittle.

"I'm Sorry, Master. But she may come." He assured.

"Just get out before I kill you." I said. Kuros left.

I was pissed, Lucy is probably crying buckets now! Anyhow, she will come to me, and I know it. I froze when I realised something.  I had sent a clone of myself to talk to The Deadly Three, and it seems that they probably used that clone of mine to go with them to the guild! I sighed. I looked up and smirked. She would be coming anyways.

"You lost, Lucy Heartfillia."

______________________________________

_________________________________________________

OMG! Whose the mystery person?

Next chapter: She's gone, it's your fault! Guild corrupted?

Summary:Lucy leaves and evryone is upset, but Mater is troubled the most. Natsu blames it on one person and that peraon finds himslef not at fault. However, The guild goes crazy and everyone blames each other. What will happen? This resumes from when Lucy was leaving. >_<