Chapter 20

Yo minna! I would just like to thank you all for the reads so far, I appreciate them! When I saw my first read, I was like, " OH MY GOD!!!!". Lol. Chao!

~Grace                                                                                                         

Chapter 20: The man out of the blues

Natsu's POV

We ran as fast as possible. I swear my legs were going to break, but we ran for Lucy and everyone. Wendy was already panting heavily, so Erza ordered Charle and Happy to carry her, although Charle disagreed and said Happy must not be with her.

Up ahead, we saw the lake, and luckily, we were one minute early, and the moon was just about to come out. The moon finally did come out, and the scenery was fantastic. But it would have been better if only Lucy was with us. 

We searched everywhere and we waited, but there was no sign of Lucy. It was until a shadow appeared out of the lake and took the form of a human. It was a man with a long black cape!

" Looks like you're too late!" he teased. I gritted my teeth. We were too late, but how?

' Shut up! Where the hell is she?!" I exclaimed, clearly agitated.

" Well she is with us now. She clearly betrayed you, because she had a choice." he said.

"That's not true! Lucy-san would never do that!" cried Wendy.

"Yeah! Now tell us where she is or we will fight you!!" said Gray. I was going to explode with anger, sooner or later. Stupid man and his stupid stupidity with no stupid idea of how stupid he is when he's not telling us the stupid truth and the stupid place where Lucy is! Wait, I said stupid too many times, now I don't know what it means!!

"Fine then! Bring it on fools!!" He cried.

He was about to move when a clear glass appeared. It looked like a hologram! A guy was in the shadows, and so his face was unclear.

"Kuros, come here now. She is now with The Deadly Three walking in Suzemachi towards the base. LEAVE AT ONCE." The man boomed. Kuros, as I now know his name, was sweating like crazy.

"Yes master." He said. With that, he left.

I sighed heavily but stopped when I saw Erza looking shocked.

' That man who was on the hologram, his voice was familiar!" She said.

'Yeah. Like Suzori's!" exclaimed Gray.

Charle tensed immediately. Wendy stood up.

'But it can't be him!" she said.

"Yeah, you're right." agreed everyone else.

Mira came out of the bushes carrying Levy who was crying.

"Lu-chan!" she wailed.

"Natsu, you okay?" asked Happy.

"Yeah. But wait 'till I see that Kuros bastard! I'm gonna get him so bad! And his stupid master tooo!!!!" I spat.

Everyone else nodded. We went back to the guild in defeat.

We told Master everything and that we failed and he was so upset.

" You're not upset at us,are you?" I asked.

"no. It's because Lucy is in danger, and I fear the worst is going to happen." He said.

Master Makarov's POV

I walked into my office and sat down. I knew what Lucy found out in that library. She told me so and I researched myself to find it true. I also searched about Spiralsis and the time it would take before it awakens and the ceremony between it and Lucy will begin. It will take about 2 weeks. Which means that I can tell the others to train.

Charle has been getting visions, and she told me about them. I cannot prevent them, but I want them to be harmless. I know who is behind this, but why did he?

I got up and went outside to see the guild. They saw me and I postioned myself to speak.

"Everyone, we have 2 weeks for training. Get as strong as possible in that time! We are doing it for Lucy!!" I shouted. 'FOR FAIRYTAIL!!!!"

" YEA!!!!"

_________________________________________________________________

Next Chapter: Man in shadows, the beautiful queen.

Summary: Lucy arrives to Otackuhi, Suzori's base. However, she is not able to see the mastermind behind all this and does not know that it is Suzori's doing. Find out next chapter!