Chapter 29

Okkkkk, I would like to tell you something. IF YOU FIND ANY GOOD BOOKS THAT ARE BLEACH, NARUTO, FAIRY TAIL, SOUL EATER OR ANY OTHER THING LIKE THAT FANFICS, PLEASE SEND IT TO ME SO I CAN READ. IT CAN ALSO BE ONE OF YOURS. S'ANK YOU HUNS!

~Grace

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 29: Operation save our nakama : Mission underway!

Natsu's POV

"Everyone, may I please have your attention. Charle has something to say." said Master. It was the final day. Tomorrow will be the ceremony, and we had to have a plan today.

"Wait. If Charle has something to say, that means that iit's a vision, am I right?" asked Erza.

"Yes you are Erza." said Master. Charle came up sadly, with shaky hands. Wendy looked worried. By the looks of it, the vision was a bad one.

"Guys, the visions are dangerous. As you all know, Lucy has only been up to Phase 2. Apparently, when we were with Suzori, she had used some kind of binding spell." started Charle.

"Which means that phase 4, which was where she could perform such techniques, has switched itself with phase 3. So now, the order is: Phase 1 which is where she first show signs, that already happened. Phase 2 was where her deadly aura shows, that too, also happened. Phase 3 was supposed to be when her eyes and hair change, but it switched with Phase 4. Phase 3 is now where her spells other that celestial spells appear. Phase 4 is now when her hair changes to black and her eyes to red. Phase 5......is her transformation." said Master. "And that is where Charle will take us."

"Yeah. The visions go in order. Lucy is in her final transformation. It is not clear what she had looked like because they happen so quick, but I knew that they were scarier than Mira's strongest satan soul. If possible, Lucy's may be twice as strong as that. After that, Lucy looks like she lost it, because she has an evil smirk had weird runes appear around her as she chants. Then Everyone is injured..... everyone. After that......................... Natsu, you will be crying over her." Said Charle.

I froze and so did everyone. I moved my head towards Charle quickly.

"You mean...... she was hurt that badly?!" I shouted. She flinched and slowly nodded her head. I growled and slammed my hand on the desk.

"I will prevent those visions!" I said.

Charle murmured something but my dragon senses picked it up.

"That's impossible....." she said. Gray grunted next to me but suddenly perked up.

"Hey Charle, did you get the runes pictured perfectly in your head?" He asked.

"Baka! If she didn't get the transformation, then how the hell is she going to get the runes?! You get stupider everyday, snowman!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up, Flamebrain!" he retorted.

"Why you little-"

"Guys!!" shouted Charle. We stopped and turned to her." I pictured the runes perfectly. Why do you ask?"

"Well, you could draw it for Levy and Freed if possible." said Gray.

"You're right Gray! Levy!!!! Get over here!!!" commanded Erza.

"Yes! Charle, here is some paper to use..." said Levy. When Charle took the paper, a familiar beam of light appeared to reveal Loki.

"Loki!!!" cried the guild.

"Hey guys. I appeared here because I have a feeling, a bad one." He said.

"Wait, how is Lucy?" asked Mira.