chapter 22

Hey guys!!!!!!!!! I really tired right now, so please excuse any or if not no errors here. I hope there are none, though. Geez, it will be sad if there were. Well! If I have energy to talk, me got energy to write!!!!

~Grace

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 22: A visit by who? Speaks the truth!

Lucy's POV

I gasped at the familiar person infront of me.

"Yo, Lucy.' Loki said casually.

"U-U-U-UAAHHH!! Loki?!?!?!" I exclaimed.

"Woah there. No need to be so surprised. Or have you already fallen for me, my love?" He asked.

"You're wrong! Its just that this stupid bracelet here was supposed to block my magic." I stated pointing at my wrist. 

"Exactly. Key word: Your. That doesn't pertain to my magic." said Loki. I stared at him in utter shock. Seriously? Didn't this Master guy know about this or was he just stupid?

"Oh! I see you like to see me now, don't you? Well I am really handsome. Please stop staring, it's embarrassing...." He shyly said over dramatically.

" Please. Don't flatter yourself. So why are you here?" I asked.

"Well excuse me for coming but I think it's really natural for a spirit to come to the master when they're depressed." he said. "And I am getting you out."

"I am not depressed!! This is not some romantic novel here, this book is about my life so get your script right!!" I scolded. " Besides, I ain't leaving, I came here for a reason."

"I knew you would say that. So what's the reason?" He asked. He sat on the floor and watched me.

"Sure, make yourself at home." I murmured. I too, sat down.

"Well as you know, they destroyed the guild and left a threat." I started. " Of course, I was pretty upset and so-"

" WHAT HAPPENED???" asked Loki, well more like shouted.

"Will you let me finish!!!!" I shouted. "Now, where was I? Oh, yes. I went home that day making everyone thinking I went for rest, but I didn't. I went to pack up my things. I was delayed when Natsu came with Happy, so my plan was thrown off."

"So, you had another plan, meaning you were going to use the time Natsu used with you for something else?" He asked.

"Right. My original plan was to go to the library, and gather some information which I needed. After, I was to go to the desired location they wanted me to go to, and used a plant I had to lower the magic level of their 'master.' I had a feeling the magic of their 'master' will be nothing I've ever seen. It was ruined when Natsu came, so when I was leaving that night, I had to find another way to do it, and I found the answer here." I said.

" So you found it out or was it obvious?" Asked Loki.

"It won't lower the magic level, but it will do something for sure. You see, the group that accompanied me told me that I was very important to the master, and it was not only my power. A member said their master had another reason for me, but it was more personal. I was going to use that against him. When the master needs me, I will simply put myself as a decoy." I explained.

" What? Lucy, are you crazy?! Yes ofcourse it will trouble the master greatly, but you will die if you are going to use one of your ultimate celestial powers against him! Yes he will never hurt you but you will die!!" Exclaimed Loki. " Don't do it!! Wait for when Natsu comes for you!"

"Loki, please. I won't die. I promise you. I will hurt too many people if I do." I said.

"You promise?" He asked.

"I promise to everyone in Fairytail and my spirits."

THIRD PERSON POV. (SUZORI AND TDT.) TDT stands for The Deadly Three.

Suzori stood with TDT in his throne room. He stood up.

"Master Suzori, will you please tell us about your personal affairs with Lucy-sama?" asked Kuran.

"I was going to. You see, she was my best friend from a long time ago. She doesn't remember me because I made her think it was someone else. I did that because I didn't want her upset and my grandfather advised me to do so." Said Suzori.

"I see. So she will remember you but as someone else, in other words, to her, when you met in Mori, you were a stranger and to you she was a friend." Said Yori.

"Yes. I love her, I really do, but I sadly have to use her here. My grandfather says the celestial queen will die after the use of Spiralsis against her powers, but I will not let that happen. I will use her powers, but she will be in no pain and I will prevent her from dying." Said Suzori.

"AWWW!! Isn't that sweet? You really love her don't you. Master?" Said Rosa.

" With all my heart."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detected or not? The path to Lucy is trapped!

Summary: Natsu and the others devise a plan, and found out where Lucy is. Ofcourse, that would be somewhere near Okitsuchi. They go as far as possible, but were they figured out by the mastermind Suzori?