chapter 19

okay, last chapter was short toooo. But this one should be long enough. Yay!

~Grace♥♥
__________________________________________________

Chapter 19: She's gone, it's your fault! Guild corrupted?

Lucy's POV

"Lucy?"

I turned around and met Gray. I froze immediately. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Gray..... I'm sorry." I said.

"What are you-" he stopped when I knocked him unconscious.  He fell but I caught him and placed him on a bench. I watched him and left.

AT THE GUILD.

Erza's POV

Gray awoke from his sleep. He looked around.

"How did I get here?" he asked.

"Well, we found you asleep on a bench so we brought you here." said Happy.

"Really? All I remember is seeing Lucy and....... Lucy!" he shouted her name causing everyone to jump in surprise.

"What?" asked Mirajane.

"It's Lucy! I saw her with a duffel bag and when I saw her she said sorry and knocked me unconscious! " explained Gray. We all stopped moving.

"We have to check her apartment!" I commanded.

We entered Lucy's apartment. We looked everywhere and soon saw a note on the desk. We read it and gasped. Happy cried buckets and Natsu was upset. We went back to the guild and relayed what happened to Master.

"This is your fault, Gray!" shouted Natsu. "You should have stopped her!"

"My fault?!" replied Gray. They fought for a long while until everyone in the guild was blaming each other. We halted when Master came up.

"Everyone! We all know that Lucy must be saved! However, we must act quickly, because The world might be in disaster soon!" said Master.

"But where could she be?" I asked.

"Well, it seems the enemy must have sent her a note telling her where to go if she made the choice an-" Master said but Natsu cut him off.

"WAIT. Lucy had a choice?!" he exclaimed.

"Yes, she did. But she was forced because if she hadn't, the enemy would have probably destroyed the guild more." Master Said.

"Well that only leaves one thing, we must search her room thoroughly again! In every trashbin, under the bed, everywhere!"said Wendy.

"We must hurry!" worried Charle.

Everyone busted in Lucy's Apartment. People searched high and low. If they had found something, they were supposed to alert each other as soon as possible. Everyone was worried because now that Lucy is in the enemy's hands, The world will be in chaos.

Gray crawled under the bed, while I searched Lucy's desk. Wendy was assigned the trashbin near the desk and Kitchen. Natsu was checking old files in a box. It was shortly after that Wendy signalled them about something she found in the bin near the desk.

"It's torn up, but it could still mean something." said Wendy.  Mastef, wjo was nearby, took the torn papers and put them together. He gasped causing veryone wanting to see more.

Master handed the paper and was ready to tell us.

"It wanted her to go to Moonlight Lake on the next full moon, which is tonight." he said.

"We must have  a plan!" I said.

"Yes. You, Natsu and Gray will go for her tonight. Wendy, accompany them in case Lucy's hurt. Mirajane and Levy will be hiding behind in case the enemy is in the area. If the enemy puts up a fight, I beg of you, just run. If he has Lucy but still wants to fight, Do so." said Master.

"When will we leave?" asked Levy. "I want to see Lu-chan!"

"Moonlight Lake is exactly 30 minutes away from the guild, And the moon will show at 7. Therefore, you must be there at 7 or before. You will leave at 6:20." Master concluded.

"Hai!"

It was 1:00, and everyone went back to the guild. If the full moon is tonight and Lucy left last night, therefore she had to stay somewhere!

"Master!" I called out.

"What is it, Erza? " he asked.

"Lucy left last night and tonight is the full moon! She had to stay somewhere! " I said.

"You're right! Erza, go and search the inns near Lucy's home and I will go and search the inns near the lake myself." he said.

"Okay!"

I met Master back at the guild. It was now 5:00.

"Anything?" he asked sadly.

"No luck." I said.

"Well you should go and pack now." said Master.

"Yes."

Everyone gathered. We were leaving.

"I'm counting on you!" said Master.

"Yes!"

_____________________________________

Next chapter:The man out of the blues

Summary: They go for Lucy who is nowhere in sight, but a man Appears. Who is he and what does he want?