Prologue

The school week had begun.

The students began to walk around the outside edges of the school, checking on their phones as usual.

Watching from the top of the school leaning on the railing is A young girl with her long pitch black hair tied up into a ponytail looking down watching the first of the students moving up the walkway, leaving her smiling.

Yandere -Chans POV

"Oh Senpai~," I mentally coo'd quickly taking out my phone and quickly flipped the lock screen away to zoom in and take a picture of young Taro Yamada, the boy that's my Senpai.

As I took the third or fourth pic, I felt someone was watching me.

I looked around the ground, my eyes landing on a guy that's wearing one of those stupid headbands staring up at me.

I quickly snapped a pic of him and hurried away from the railing.

Looking through his info that this girl called Info -Chan supplied me with.

"Budo Masuta, Leader of the Martial Arts club and Founder, no crush and Martial Arts master

"Budo Masuta, Leader of the Martial Arts club and Founder, no crush and Martial Arts master..." I thought in my mind as I put my phone away and slowly began walking to class..., before taking it out and smiling at Senpai's pictures again. His smile is so cute!

Budo's POV

I was just walking up to my school, Akademi High, ready for another training session at my pride and joy, the Martial Arts club!

As I looked up towards the sun smiling away, I could've sworn I heard a girl say maybe something along the lines of "Too Radient."
( :D )

As I was looking over to the direction that I heard the voice, my eyes fell on a girl leaning on the roofs railing.

I quickly felt my heart drop for half a second as she leaned forward, with me thinking for half a moment that she was going to jump.

Instead, She pulled out a phone and seemed to begin taking pictures of something.

Smiling like she was in heaven or something.

As I looked in the direction she was, I realized she was taking pictures of Taro Yamada, My best friend.

I chuckled inwardly at this.

Of course, as with most of the girls at this school, and maybe a guy or two that are probably in the closet, she's probably crushing on Taro too.

What's up with the girls at my school falling for the oblivious guys though?

I have absolutely NO clue.

That being said, Taro is really kind, he's a bit of a coward, but reliable.

As I looked back up to her, our eyes quickly met, I smiled and saluted her, trying to be friendly as possible, the girl just snapped a pic of me and ran off.

"Guess she thinks I saw something," I thought as I laughed as I walked into the main entrance, with my hands at the back of my head.

You know what?

Taro needs a girlfriend. Hard to think he still hasn't had one yet at this point. And we're both seniors!

Time to help him out in that case, A bro needs to help another bro out.

____________________________________

WALE WALE WALE. Look whos finially back. Go ahead and leave a rating and maybe a comment or two if you'd like a part two to this. I'll be making a part two anyways.

I do not own these characters. They're Yanderedevs.