Chapter 9

Please help me correct mistakes as well as grammar because my phone was lagging like crazy for the last hour I was working on this.

______________

     The Nurse was sitting at her desk reading a novel as she could hear the bed creek in front of her as she smiled. "Oh!, You woke up quickly."

     Budo looked around the room, trying to refocus his vision as he tried to sit up, "Where...,Where am I," he said, as his feet just touched the floor.

     "Your friend Taro Yamada and two other boys brought you into the office when you, as they said, fell unconscious in the hallway," The Nurse said.

     She walked over to Budo checking his head if he had a temperature or not, "You've been out only for ten minutes, if you would like, you can sleep longer or go off to class."

     Budo stretched as he stood up, feeling his joints pop as he sighed, "I think I'll just go off to the club again," he began as he moved to the door, opening it as he took a bow, "Arigato Gozaimasu," he said as he closed the door, walking off.

Budo Masutas' POV

     I sighed as I walked through the hallways trying to get my mind back in gear and all i'm left with is me wondering what could have happened. As I passed through the lockers near the front of the school entrance it all slowly started to come back to me as I looked over to see the flyer again, the funeral flyer with the picture of Midori. "How on earth is this flyer actually real...," I thought, as I reached out to run my hands on it, "This...it can't really be..."

     As I was trying to keep the nightmare out of my mind, I quickly walked down the hallway trying to get as far as I can away from it. As I neared the final stretch towards Martial Arts Club, I quickly decided to just walk over to the bathroom splash some water on my face. advantage of the bathroom I quickly turned the corner to turn on the faucet and I lowered my head and began splashing cold water on to my face. I raise my head up as I said quickly turning off the water as I just pulled up my shirt in order to use as a towel walking out of the bathroom. as I did I ended up running into show with my eyes closed, " Ohhh, Senpai!, there you are!, " Sho began, "I thought you were in the Nurses' office right now."

     I explained to him that I had woken up a few minutes after Taro had dropped me off, with Sho nodding understandingly as he gave me a smile, "Good to know you're okay, try going to sleep earlier tonight."

     I nodded in agreement to him as a question came to mind, "How did you find out I was in the Nurses' office?," I questioned, to which Sho answered, "Yamada-Senpai came to the Martial Arts Club and told us you had fainted," Sho continued, "He's still there if you want to thank him." Sho and were about to split ways when he put his hand on my shoulder, "By the way, I think you'll laugh if you see how much Aishi-San is blushing right now, she's a tomato." I laughed a bit there, thanking Sho for the heads up. I walked down the hallway, before I could open the door, I could hear Taro yelling at someone, "Hey, cut it out! That's really creepy! Leave me alone!," I heard someone gasp, then I heard Aishi-Chans voice. "N-N-No...I..." The door opened as I saw an irritated Taro try to walk out, flinching as he stopped, surprised to see me,

Taro Yamadas' POV

     "Oh, Budo you're back, are you alrigh-," I stopped as I saw Budos' face show visible confusion and...a hint of anger I think? His eyes slightly flared at me and he fought it back a gave me a forced smile at he placed his hand on my shoulder. "Thanks for bringing me to the Nurses' office buddy, " I could hear a subtle amount of venom in his voice as he continued, "I owe you one." He then stepped around me and and slid the door shut, throwing it is more accurate. I could hear Budo from the door as I began walking away, confused, "Get to class man!," Ms. Hana will yell the later you are probably!"