Chapter 12

Ayanos' POV

     I was running with Senpais' hand intertwined with mine into the woods after we had found the scroll telling us where our flag was. It took us about a minute or two but finally we were able to near Shima and Sho as they were crossing the Stream and senpai called out to them, getting their attention.

Taros' POV

     "Guys!, Wait up will you?"

     Shima stopped in her tracks, throwing her head to the side "hmphing," So You guys can run as much as you want, but we can't?" She looked back at us with a cocky smile, "Well, if we ca-," she stopped right then and there, staring at Senpai and I, I didn't know what could've caused her to just begin staring at us, she began to look like a very sparkly anime chibi of her former self, weirding me and I think Aishi-Chan out as I spoke out, "Uh..., Shita-San, is something the matter?"

     She pointed forward, as we looked down we could see and finally realize that we were basically holding hands.

     My eyes widened as I looked back, seeing Sho had turned into a chibi too, staring at me...with those unnerving pebble like eyes. I stuttered as I put on the most serious face I could muster and flipped my head to the side, I could feel my bangs slide across my face as I did this, "What are you idiots moeing about?"

     They didn't say anything, just pointed with their stubs at mine and Aishi-Chans' hands interlocked, as I thought, "Wait, why didn't I let go yet?!"

     I quickly release my hand from Aishi-Chans' grip, though she wasn't holding on that tightly, I was, and put my hands on Shimas' and Shos' shoulders as I began to shake them both firmly, trying to snap them out of it, "Come on you guys, the chibi scene is overused, snap out of it already!"

Ayanos' POV

     I stood there, with senpai next to me trying to get our Shima and Sho back in order. I... Don't know why, but I felt..., nothing, like before, nothing. Of course, I felt sad that he had let go of my hand and with how freaked he looked as he realized he was still holding onto my hand at all, but, it didn't effect me as much as I had thought it would.

     I looked forward and just stared into nothingness, well, there were trees there, but I didn't pay attention to them. I don't know how long I was standing there motionlessly starring at nothing until I could hear a voice softly in my mind.

Aishi-Chan...

Aishi-Chan...

Aishi-Chan...

     I looked over to my right as I began to speak, "Budo-." I froze up, realizing it was senpai, reaching his hand out to my right shoulder, "Bu...do?," Senpai looked at me confused, as my eyes widened, "What...did I just say?"

     I could see Sho and Shima in the background, Shos' eyes were wide as they can be and his pupils were as small as they can get I think, Shima simply just looked shocked as they both clasped their hands over their mouths, trying to hold back their voices from going insane.

     I snapped out of my shock and tried to play it off the best I could do, but on an inocent smirk and scratched the back of my head,"Oh, sorry, you guys look pretty close to one another, I confused you guys,for a second while I was zone out."

     Dear god this was embarrassing, but it looked like Senpai bought it and laughed it off, "Yeah, we used to get that a ton back when we were in elementary school together."