Ch 10

Over to Budo

Budos' Alarm clock rang, causing him to shift in his bed, forcing himself from his slumber. He didn't want to get up today, but he had no choice, he had an objective for today, Help set Taro and Ayano up. Budo smiled as he sat up in his bed, his feet coming down to the hardwood floor as he stretched his arms out, then standing up and doing the same for his legs. He yawned as he threw his towel that was on his pillow over his shoulder as he walked in to the bathroom and closed the door.

Over to Sho

Sho was staring in the mirror while brushing his teeth to the rhythm of a song he was listening to play off his IPhone. He filled his mouth with water and gurgled it until he finally spit it out in to the sink. Drying his face quickly on impulse, he walked over to the shower starting it up and switching the knob to send out hot water. Grabbing the shoulders of his T-shirt he fell asleep with, as he doesn't have a pair of night clothes, he began to remove it and eventually all his clothes as he stepped into the hot water with a look of content.

Over to Juku

Juku had just stepped into the shower, giving a sigh as he pressed his right hand onto the wall next to the soap tray and slid the semi -transparent door shut. He stood there for a few seconds,moving his entire head around, letting the water run its course on his hair and himself. He finally moved his right hand away from the wall and took the bar of soap from the small tray next to the wall and held it under the hot water for only a second, the pressed it against the stomach, and began to scrub soap over his entire body.

Over to Mina

Mina put the soap back in the small plastic bowl by the knob, now covered in soap, she began to scrub it all off of if her. She began at her arms and worked downwards to her legs. Now clean of the soap, Mina picked up a shampoo bottle and popped the lid open, pouring out the light pink shampoo into her hands, when sufficient enough, she put the shampoo bottle over by the knob in front of her and dumped the shampoo over her head, scrubbing it all over her hair and scalp.

Over to Shima

Once Shima was finished scrubbing her hair, she moved closer into the stream of hot water coming from the shower head, scrubbing again, but this time to get the shampoo off of her head and hair. After about three minutes of her scrubbing, she moved her hand over to the showers' knob, turning the water off slowly, enjoying the last few moments of the warm water for now. Shima opened the shower door slowly, coming out to a still very steamy bathroom as she stepped out to a mat on the floor, and turned to grab her towel waiting for her on the shower rack.

Over to Taro

Taro sighed as he pressed the towel against his head, moving it over his hair and down his body to dry himself off. He took a step forwards away from the shower and towards the sink counter top. Now mostly dried off, he wrapped the towel over lower body, afterwards, he opened up the door and stepped out into a still mainly warm bedroom, letting all the steam float out and dissipate into the area of his room as he walked over to his closet, opening the doors as he looked for a shirt hanging and a pair of pants on the shelves below.

Over to Ayano

She smirked as she chose a black turtle neck and a pair of black sweats, throwing both onto her bed. Now she looked down at a small cabinet and pulled it open, choosing her black lace panties her mother had gotten her for her birthday, as she was a Yandere herself. Walking back over to the bed, she removed her red bathrobe and threw it onto her computer chair. Now leaving her to put on her clothes for her date today with her senpai.