Chapter 1

As the students began walking up single file to their lockers,the black haired girl ran straight down the stairs, eventually smashing heads with a cowardly young boy of too black hair.

Yandere Chans POV

I was running down the stairs trying to get to a the dumpster in the back of the school for...."reasons..."

When I ran straight into somebody and hit the ground with a thud.

As I opened up my eyes, I saw senpais face right infront of mine.

I jumped back immediately seeing him. My face brighter than a baboons butt.

"Sumimasen!," He apologized as he got up and offered me his hand, trying to help me get up.

I just stared.

His smile melted right through me.

I just stood up myself and slowly shuffled out of the hallway, out the front entrance and turned the corner running off.

I saw that Budo guy laughing and looking like he was enjoying this.

"Watch it or else you'll get a Katana to the head Karate boy," I said mentally as I ran off.

Taro Yamada's POV

I was just moving up the walk way which leads up to my locker.

As I began to turn to my locker, I felt a large body mass smash into me, both me and the person falling back onto the ground.

"Oww....," was all I heard ad I looked down to see a girl with black hair laying on my chest.

"Are you all right?," I asked legitimately concerned for her.

Her head immediately shot forward towards me as he face quickly began to darken in a blush.

The girl then jumped back staring at me in what looked like pure fright.

"Sumimasen!," I said quickly as I jumped up and walked over, offering a hand to her.

She just jumped up herself and shuffled off, Everyone was staring at her as she went off, except for My friend Budo, he was just snickering as he saw her go.

I scratched my head over the whole situation, completely oblivious to what just happened.

"What's up with her?", Is all I could really say.

Budo Masuta's POV

I walked into the main Entrance with a smile on my face.

Standing infront of my locker, I began to wonder what kind of girl Taro could be into.

Kokona Haruka easily comes into mind, then again there is his friend Osana, I can easily see in her eyes she may be hiding something from us in that area of her heart.

Then again, there is Oka Ruto, I've seen her take glances at him from time to time, She's known for following the Basu Sisters around, almost stalker-ish, but she's interest in the Occult, And they do look pretty unearthly with how much Makeup they're wearing everyday.

But it's hard to tell if he'd be in favor of the whole "Demon" thing she's into.

As I continued to be lost in thought, I heard Taro grunt and them a thud on the floor.

My eyes darkened slightly after hearing this, Don't know what idiot would think they can mess with or bully Taro, since everyone in this school knows I've got Taros' back.

As I turned the corner to see what was going on, I saw the girl from the roof on top of Taros' body, her head on his chest.

"Gutsy," is all I said with a mental facepalm, as everyone began laughing their butts off.

The girl's head quickly shot up as she realized she on on Taros' body.

She quickly jumped back on the ground blushjng like crazy at him.

"Sumimasen!," Is what Taro said as he jumped up to offer her a hand.

Instead the girl just jumped up and shuffled off past me turning the corner.

I chuckled seeing her run off, she just shot me a death glare as she continued on her way.

"Well I guess we got a winner," I thought as I turned to see a confused Taro and everyone else laughing at what just unfolded before us.

As everyone else began walking to class, I called out to Taro, "Hey Taro, meet me on the roof at lunch!" I said as I ran off quickly towards the Marital Arts club.

I heard Taro say something but didn't pay attention to him at all.

I was just lost in my mind thinking how to get this whole thing started with.

For starters, I need to find that girl, where every she ran off to at least.