Chapter 5

No ones POV

Juku yawned as he turned over on the couch, he didn't get much sleep the previous Nights, as he woke up from a dream only to hear Budo screeching his ass off. Apparently having a nightmare of something, he figured, leaving him to just sit there wondering what about?

Jukus' POV

I hardly got any sleep last night, all thanks to Budos' nightmare, though I couldn't really blame him for just having one. I just took out my phone to check and felt a vein pop in my head when I saw we only had half an hour to get to school. I pushed myself to get off the couch as I trudged over to Budos' room. Banging on the door, I shouted "Hurry up! We're going to be late at this rate!"

Finally I heard the door unlock as Budo appeared, looking completely beat. He had a "sadhappy" glint in his eye if that made any sense I guess? He did mention that I'm Alive after I smacked him awake.

I lightened my tone as I spoke again, pointing my thumb over my back, "Come on man, we're going to be late if we don't move it."

He just replied to me sounding really tired as he threw his satchel over his head. "Gotcha."

As we turned to go for the door, he detoured to the kitchen. I just opened up the door, not feeling like waiting for him to get his butt moving. As I moved down the walkway I heard the door close behind me. Looking back, I saw Budo locking the door with one hand, then walking over to me with a piece of toast in his mouth, and an extra in his hand, which he offered me, "Hungry?"

I accepted the slice of toast and took a bite as we started walking to the school, "Thanks."

Seven or eight minutes later...

As we walked in silence, I began to think of what Budo said to me.

flashback

Budo: You're....Alive....

end flashback

After thinking about it, I decided to just ask him it. I looked over at him with a raised eyebrow, and a curious eye,"What happened back there?"

Budo just remained silent, eventually responding, " ... I...don't really know where to start."

I rolled my eyes at him as I spoke, "The begining would be a great place to start."

Budo Masutas POV

I began explaining the nightmare right from the start of it to Juku, his face seemed to grow a little pale as I mentioned specific people dying, Sho and Kokona, for example. We were coming closer to the corner where Sho would be waiting for us as everyday, I didnt want to have to explain the dream to him, as the idea of so much blood and death, maybe even of himself, can freak him out. Not wanting to tell him the story, I began to speak faster, "...and that's when I grabbed the fire Extinguisher and just began running to the noise I heard above me..., " I continued. "But...then I stopped suddenly, I wasn't able to dp anything but turn my head when I did..., I saw the Martial Arts Club..., I didn't want to open it, I tried my best not to."

I paused for a minute as I tried to think, "...I ripped the door open..., and all I could see was you, laying against the wall in a pool of blood, not moving, along with Shima and Mina same thing, but on the floor....," I continued.

"I screamed after that, in complete abandon, then I saw two hands appear from behind me as I felt it push something to my neck," Just remembering this did nothing but send shivers down my spine. "...After I fell over, blood began to flow, I could've sworn I heard the sound of Taro calling out my name as it all began to fade out of mysight, " I now looked over at Juku, flashing a humored smile. "Then you got on top of me and smacked me awake."