Chapter 7

Time: 6:30 AM, Jukus' house

     Juku stirred in his sleep with the sound of his Alarm's radio, forcing his eye to crack open and turn its glare over at the device.

     "The prophet, the liar, the Honest... This...is.....wa-"

     The song ceased as Juku smacked the on-off button.
Getting up, he stretched out his arms, legs and back as he grabbed his towel and went into the bathroom.

Budos' House

     Budo was washing his hair after waking up, he felt better today, with the memory of the nightmare behind him, not thinking of the flyer.  Once Budo finished, he wrapped his towel around his head and began to dry his hair, once finished he slicked his hair back. He then turned off the faucet and walked out, throwing his towel over his right shoulder. 

     Budo sighed as he picked up his satchel, throwing a beanie over his head and tying his headband onto it. He exited his room, forgetting his phone in the charger.

     He walked down the hallway and turned to the kitchen, opening the fridge and took out a bag of bread and some butter, and began to make some breakfast for himself.

 Jukus' house

     Juku was looking in the mirror, readjusting his headband and his looked down at his phone,  the messages between him and Info-chan on the screen.  Once finished, he picked up his phone and began scrolling upwards to when he was first messaged by her.

flashback

     "Hey," Info chan began.

     "Who's this?," Juku replied.

     "I saw you throwing looks at Midori Gurin the other day,"

     "Who's this and how is that any business of yours?"

     "It's not my business at all,"  she typed in front of  her computer with a smile, I just want to help you out, as a matter of fact."

     Juku looked down at his phone as he was sitting in the schools center, looking annoyed with his left eyebrow raised a little,"I'm not interested in your matchmaking service, and I'm not into her that way."

     "Oh, that's easy to tell, with you making googly eyes at her yesterday," Info - Chan said, now smirking, "You just can't keep your eyes off her, can you?"

     "Its not like that," Juku replied, now irritated, " I'm just slightly worried for her is all, she went through a bad breakup with her boyfriend recently," He typed, with the memory of Midori sitting on the roof With the Basu sisters crying her eyes out, the Basu sisters consoling her. 

flashback

     Inkyu was holding Midori in an embrace, with Midori crying her eyes out,"Oh cheer up Midori-chan," she said, "You don't need a meanie, dear, you're way to good for him, Keep your head up!"

     "I...I don't understand what went wrong..., I j-just wanted to help him out w-with...," Midori was trailing off in sobs, her green eyes red and puffy.

     Sakyus' teeth gritted as she starred away from Midori looking down at the ground, "That bastard..., If I could get my hands on him I'd claw his eyes out...," she finished, twisting her fingers slightly, her fresh pink manicured nails could've been mistaken for claws.

     "Sakyu, please..," Inkyu said, hugging Midori harder, her cheek squishing and hers, "Nows not the time for that kind of talk, there there..., Inkyu scolded her sister as she brushed Midoris hair with her purple nails, "it's going to be okay Midori-chan," Inkyu held up Midoris' head as she gave her a big old kiss right on her forhead, purple lipstick  left behind in place.