Chapter 2

No ones POV

As Budo was running down the hallway towards the Martial Arts Club, he would take a peak out nearby windows trying to see if Ayane-chan was near.

Budo just sighed, there wasn't a single sign of her at all.

He eventually tired off and just began to walk towards the finishing stretch of the hallway.

It always seemed to be growing, no matter how many times he'd run through the darn thing.

As he came up to the Martial Arts club, he saw someone was walking out to the hallway.

Budo Masuta's POV

Dammit..., she can't be that fast, can she...? Well, gotta go fast, I guess.( :D )

She's probably on the track team, either that or she's teleporting.

"Forget it...," I said exasperated, "I'll just talk to her at lunch."

I continued walking to the Martial Arts club, trying to catch my breath after all that running,
as the club came into view, I saw that girl walk out of the room!

"Now's my chance!" I said with my usual determination.

As she was about to close the door, I began to talk.

"Welcome to the Martial Arts club!," I began with my usual Introduction, " What brings you here?"

"I was wondering if you're taking new members?" she asked in a monotone voice and a slight glare.

She's probably still upset I made that joke back there.

"Interested in joining the club?, all we ask is that you show up at least once a week," I said with a smile, to which she nodded.

"Fantastic!," I said, "You are now an official member of the Martial Arts Club, I'm looking forward to teaching you everything I know!"

She just nodded and began to walk off, I closed the door and walked after her.

"Hey, wait up!," I exclaimed briefly jogging up to her, "Sorry if this random, but can I talk to you on the roof at lun-"

"I'm not interested," she said, not looking back.

It took me a few seconds to realize what she was talking about.

I smirked at this, "What about Taro then?"

She stopped right in her tracks.

Ayane Chan's POV

And now he's following me.

Great.

"Hey, wait up!," he yelled running up to me, "Sorry if this random, but can I talk to you on the roof at lun-"

"I'm not interested," I said, walking away.

A few seconds later, I heard his voice again.

"What about Taro then?," he said.