Chapter 16

No ones POV

Aishi - Chan stood triumphantly as she eyed Budos' defeated form, a smirk on her face, "Aw, what's the matter Budo?"

As Aishi - Chan walk off to pick up the flag in the centre, she heard Budo grumble as he stood up, "I had that one, it was my moment...," causing Aishi - Chan to giggle as she neared the flag and waved it triumphantly I front of the other team as her fellow teams, Sho, Shima, and Taro, surrounded her, joining her in victory as they all stole a pose, shoulder to shoulder in a square.

A few minutes later with Team Blue

Everyone was walking through the woods, arguing and laughing at each other, well everyone but Budo that is, who seemed to be looking around the woods surrounding him, almost expecting to see someone. Kaito seeing his friends distress, spoke up, garnering Minas attention as well, "Yo, dude you okay?, you seem a little down."

Budo sighed as he looked down, "Where the hell is Juku?, he still hasn't popped up yet since he stormed off earlier." He took another look around, still confused he hasn't popped up again yet.

Mine looked over to Budo as she rolled her eyes, "Maybe he went ahead, he probably got hit and saw no reason to walk around on his own wherever he was."

As Mina said this, Budo shrugged his shoulders and yawned, "Probably, he does have a tiny fuse when competing now that I think about it."

Meanwhile, up head with Team Red

Shima and Sho were chatting with each other, leaving Taro and Aishi - Chan in an awkward silence, well, for her, until he broke it, "Your pretty good at paintball, aren't you Aishi Chan, do you play often?"

Aishi - Chan blushed, and quickly forced herself to answer as clearly as she could, "I-I-I guess..."

Taro laughed as he scratched the back of his head and smiled, "You're defiantly a whole lot better than me, I've played before but always lost around the end," he began, "But you made it to the end and eliminated everyone, you're really something Aishi - Chan."

Blushing at the compliments, Aishi - Chan gave a small smile as they continued to walk, "T-Thanks Senpai..., That means a lot." Aishi -Chan gazed downwards at the ground, and away from Taros line of vision as he began to speak again.

The sincerity in her voice made Taro warm up more, "Maybe we can play again sometime?, I'd really like to hang out some more, you're a pretty cool girl."

The two continued to chat, meanwhile Shima and Mina were arguing with Kaito trying to stop them, leaving Budo to look off at Aishi - Chan with his best friend, happy to see them actually chatting with him, 'Glad you're not as nervous as you were Ayano,..' As Budo thought this, the memory of Aishi - Chan running away out the door, around the building came to mind, the very moment Budo came into sight of the school gate, he had caught the glimpse of the heartbroken girl, running with tears in her eyes, and eventually crying in his arms. Budo smiled again, the thought of how she's changed already warmed his heart beyond what he though was possible, 'You've really changed..."

An arm wrapped around Budos shoulders, as the sound of familiar chuckling came again from a certain bluenette smirking like a wolf, "Aw, Don't worry buddy, you still have time to get her for yourself."