Chapter 15

JUKUS' POV

     I was running for my life, trying not to get hit by Aishi-Chan or Shima. I was around a few trees behind a stream, trying to stay low in order to stay off of whoever was shooting at me. It was stupid of me to just stare at Shima, trying to see who would make the first move, I had no idea how lucky I was when I finally moved. As I hid behind a bush I tried to catch my breath. Man, this mask didn't help for shit in terms of keeping my breath silent. I looked forward, pushing some of the branches back, just enough to see the direction of the stream that I came from. It took around a minute or so, but I eventually saw Shima and Aishi-Chan walking up to the stream. Shima appeared hesitant, walking slowly looking around the bushes, while Ayano just walked blankly, not even trying to hide her presence. I let the branches fall back into place little by little, getting read to try something once I got far enough.

     I crawled back about four or five yards before I got up, only to begin a small jog while crouched, still trying to remain unseen. When I felt I was far enough, I curved off the path I was going off of and continued running left towards the stream again. There was luckily a bridge so I crossed over with ease and began to fast walk back to where the girls were. The area around me this time wasn't as heavily forested, so I may be able to see them easily and get a good shot on the both of them.

     After about two or three minutes, I saw Shimas' blond hair in the distance looking around somewhat before looking at a bush in front of her. By reflex I fell to my knees as I hid behind a bush hoping that I can get a quick shot at her. Though I did wonder where Aishi-Chan could have wandered off to, I didn't let it faze me at all. As I aimed my gun for her thigh, and fired, the orange paintball made contact and I smiled as I heard her yelp in surprise, but then my smile was gone as I felt a paintball hit my chest. I looked up and saw Aishi-Chan stand up from behind a bush, waving cutely at me while juggling a red paintball, as though it were an average day for her.

     "Shit... Well it's just Sho and her, and he's never been that good at this game anyways," I say as I fall back, but then get up and tie a rag onto the front of my barrel, then looked up at the girls. "Looks like you can beat me at a Match or when sparring, but your camo sucks!," I say as I take a jab at Shima from across the stream.

No ones' POV

     Shima looked angrily at her friend from across the stream," Well look who got out in the end! You did!," She said proudly.

     Juku grinned as he chuckled at her with eyes of a wolf again, " Yeah, but you got out before me," he said as she then froze as he continued,"Baka."

     Shima in her rage decided it was a good idea to run right at him..., which was a bad idea as she fell into the stream, which in turn left Ayano laughing like a madman..., or madwoman in this case.

     Left irritated at his friends incompetence, Juku sighed as he put his gun down and jumped held his hand out for the girl as she jumped far enough to be in the middle, "Baka, take my hand."

     She tried to swim over to him, but it was proving difficult against the stream, "Grab a stick or something at least!" Shima yelled at Juku through her soaked bangs, glaring at the boy with sparks in her eyes.

     Sighing as he looked around him, Juku found a decent sized yet thin tree branch, "Oh boy, now you're making me work?, You better say please."

     Gawking at her friends idiocy, Shima began thrashing violently in the water, "Baka, you know I'm not a good swimmer! I can die out here!"

     Juku hummed to himself as he looked at the tree branch, noticing how long it was, it was long, very, very long.

     Shima just continued to gawk as she struggled, as they both heard Ayanos' voice behind her, "Come on Ren, just help her out already, she gets sick or dies, it's all your fault, remember that," as soon as She finished that sentence, Jukus eyes widened, much to her confusion. "Oh yeah," she began, in her thoughts, "He had a crush on that Green haired chick." She had to admit, she felt bad for him, but it was nessesary.