Ch14

BLUE TEAM POV

Budo and Kaito walked out from the trees, Kaito with a smile and Budo with a slightly disgusted look in his eyes. Budo looked over at his friend questionably before deciding to push him out of his thoughts, focusing on Juku and Mina, who stood up as he and Kaito appeared.

Juku fumed as he sneered and kept eye contact with Budo like a hawk, never breaking his gaze, "What the hell took you two so long?"

Kaito chuckled, more giggled, as he brought his index finger too his lips and winked at Juku, "You and Rei-Chan already know what took me so long~."

Juku and Minas' eyes went wide as they starred at Kaito, appearing dumbfounded, which caused Budo to chuckle lightly, trying to push Kaitos'...comments out of his mind, "You guys are surprised he was able to tell?, Kaito can tell if someone's either following, or watching him," Kaitoa' pride sky rocketed as Budo spoke, "save probably Aishi-Chan."

Kaito felt his pride plummet as he turned his head to look at his friend, taking a step back, he slowly spun in a circle towards Budo, before slapping him in the face, albeit softly, "Is she that good at masking herself?"

Budo rubbed his cheek as he explained, "Yeah, you remember Saki Miyu?"

The blunette tilted his head,"Who?"

Budo rolled his eyes, he didn't like having to refer to Saki by stating this, but it doesn't look like his friend can keep it in memory, "The girl I dated who looked like Miku," he said, to which Kaitos' eyes brightened up as he remembered, "Oh yeah... (:D) I remember her."

"She's really friends with someone outside of that clique of hers?," Kaito shifted his weight onto his right knee, as he asked Budo "Aishi-San doesn't strike me for being a Social butterfly, Do you know how they met?"

Budo shook his head as he replied, "Not really, they just seemed to get close one day suddenly, and by the next I asked Saki what she knew about her, she told me she could just suddenly appear in a room or behind you with little notice."

Kaito raised an eyebrow as he sucked the inside of his cheek, 'Chick must be a ninja or something...,' "Makes sense I guess,  Aaanyways," Kaito said as he clapped his hands together, I have an idea of who goes after who now, it'll be Budo after Taro,  Juku after Shima and Sho, and me and Mina will guard the flag with me,"

Juku squinted his eyes as he looked at the bluenette curiously, "Why exactly am I gonna get those two for?"

"Kaito rolled his eyes as he turned his head to the left, looking back at Juku, "Because with your  competitive edge, we can knock two birds out with one stone, or..., "Kaito moved over quickly to the front of Juku and pulled his black hoodie up, revealing what Info-Chan demanded for oh so long, Jukus' Well ripped six pack, looking chiselled out of lightly coloured stone, "...Boulder in your case," Kaito then pouted , "god damn, you can kill a girl with one look at these puppies, well, wolfs in this case." Kaito then poked one of Jukus' abs and said 'Boop!'

Juku forced his hoodie down as he looked at Kaito with a mix of rage, and embarrassment, "Shut the hell up!," Juku then grabbed his paintball gun and began to march off in the direction of the stream, spitting on the floor while mumbling something, which to them sounded incoherent.

Kaito blinked a few times lost at what could've pissed him off, he looked over at Mina, who was on the ground mumbling  something with a bloody nose, and then to Budo who had been shaking his head in his hand. Kaito then looked forward again and blinked a few times more, " Was it something I said?"