Chapter 4

READ THIS CHAPTER LINE BY LINE PLEASE. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.  it"ll add to the effect.

    Preview

Budo: I have to get away. No matter what I have to get away.

Budo: The club..., It's near..., I have to war-

Budo:...,

Budo: N-no...,

Budo: (Screams into the air)

_________________________________

     I woke up at some time in the afternoon, staring at my alarm incredulously in horror, "Crap!," I yelled as I jumped out of bed, falling over, and jumping back up again to get to the bathroom sink in order to splash some water on my face, Why the hell didn't Juku wake me up!?

     He's going to get extra training today after school.

     After that, I quickly looked around for my clothes to switch out of my pajamas..., but they were already on me. I stared down trying to register what the hell I was seeing, didn't I switch my clothes last night, and if I did, Why's my school uniform on for?

     I just face palmed myself as I walk into the living room to grab my backpack,"What kind of freaking joke is this..?," I said as I walked the front door, and shut the door behind me. Digging around in my pocket, I realized I that I didn't even have my key on me. I tried to push open the door, but it didn't budge. Sighing, I decided just to go ahead and deal with it later.

     I ran quickly from my house and began booking it to the school as fast as I could, "I don't have time for this crap...," I thought.

     As I neared the edge of the school, I slowed down to catch my breath. I seem to be doing alot more running nowadays...Sadly enough.

     When I got to the front entrance, I began to think of ways I could punish Juku when I get my hands on him. The nerve..., why the hell didn't he wake me up!? (inside :D ), I had just entered the front doors, passing my locker. Knowing Juku, he's probably with Sho and the girls sparring.

     As I was walking down the halls, I..., got an errie feeling..., I couldn't hear any teachers or students in the classrooms. I felt..., nervous? J can't think of what the word is that I was thinking about... All I knew was I couldn't move any closer to the classrooms..., I just..., I just couldn't....

     I passed my classroom on the way to the martial arts club. As I passed the club..., I heard someone..., or something begin to cry. I was going to leave it be..., that is until I heard Taro speak.

     "S..tay away..., please!" He whimpered.

     Realizing it was him, I broke from what the hell was keeping me from going to open the doors all this time.

     When I did however..., That was where the nightmare began.

     I threw the door open, my eyes widening at the site of the room.

     "S-saki....?..., K-ko-kona..."

     It wasn't just them...., Everyone in the room..., save Taro who was a mess in the corner....,