Chapter 22

Rain dripped down from Ayanos' hair onto Budos face as they continued to gaze onto the other.

"I..." Ayano stared deep into his eyes, her mind registering what she just did, "I-I'm..."

Budo watched her silently just looking up at her face, it starting to redden as did his he felt inside as he tried to reach out for her shoulder, "Ayano..."

With her mind refocused Ayano pulled back, practically jumped up and dashed down the darkening floor.

"Ayano wait!"

Silence broke as the sound of the rain picking up drenched quickly everything around as Budo jumped up and tried to push onwards nearly slipping a few times as he ran, 'Damn it Ayano...Damn it me.'

X—X

Using all of his stamina at this point, Budo climbed up the walkway and knocked on the door, "Ayano! It's me!"

Silence

"Ayano come on!" He yelled as the continued to pound down.

Silence

Budo sighed as he stood there and jumped back one step, not getting any response, he gritted his teeth and sat near a dry spot under the small canopy, relaxing himself as he watched the water drain out onto the street.

'Ayano...'

It continued to pour onwards as quickly as ever.

Thoughts swam through Budos' mind as he rested his hand over his mouth, 'Why did she...Why did I kiss back?'

The sky darkened as did Budos' vision, eventually him falling into a cold slumber.

X—X

Ayano slammed the door as she locked it and kept pushing until she got to her room and landed on her bed, her breathing heavily as she hugged her pillow shaking," No no No!"

Knocking, more like slamming came through the house, but Ayano ignored it, unwilling to move or pay any of the garbled words any attention.

Rain soaked clothes led Ayano to shiver as she laid there on her bed, "Why did I...no he's..."

'This can't be happening, he's only a friend, he's not Senpai, he is not my Senpai, he's not him, he's not him hesnothimhesnotsenpai'

The shaking continued as she began to cry in confusion, not understanding what she just did or why she did it, 'He's not my Senpai...Budo he's... he's my friend.'

The shaking stopped as her eyes widened, "Friend..."

"I... have a friend."

Ayano got up as she stood there silently for a few moments, her wide eyes full of darkness. The floor creaked as she walked towards her desk and looked downwards, picking up a pair of scissors and walked out of the room, towards the front door.

X—X

The sound of Rain filled the air as Ayano gazed down upon the sleeping Martial Artist, soaked to the bone from the rain, and lowered herself to him, watching him closely as she held the scissors hard in her Whitened knuckles. Raising the scissors up, she looked deep into his face, watching him breathe peacefully, running another cold hand over his warm arm as she flipped the scissors in her hand to the sharpened point, it gleaming gently as light gently came from the window.

"Ayano..." Budo whispered in his sleep, his breathing never ceasing.

A flash came from within Ayanos' darkened eyes as she gulped and as her hand holding the scissors began to shake, and she rammed it down, wildly, it landing into the wooden floor next to Budos peacefully sleeping head.

Ayanos' whole body shook as she rested her hands and feet around Budos' as she was over him and watched her darkened eyes eventually blinking as a human glow reappeared when they reopened, watching Budo as silently as she could.

The shaking of her body led her to feel weakened as she pushed herself over and landed next to Budo, resting upon the wood floor, holding her head, "I can't...Why can't I..." her vision blurred as she laid there by him and drifted off.

X—X

The feeling of vibrations came up Budos' leg, drawing his eyes to crack open to the light and a serene silence in the air as he heard a light ping come from his phone, letting him know a message was left. Budo laid there as his mind recompiled what had happened and where we was, as he saw something shiny out of one corner of his eye and saw someone else beside him.

After a minute he looked over at the person and tried to push himself upwards, looking down at the sleeping Yandere.

"Ayano..." He sighed as he looked over and saw her door was still opened and got up on one knee, picking her up and carrying her back inside.

She felt so cold in his arms as he walked towards her room and left her on her bed, taking a look around he then moved to exit, but not before noticing what looked like a little shrine to Taro of course, causing him to chuckle, not weirded but not surprised.

The Martial artist walked out of the house and closed the door, noticing the pair of scissors confused, "What the heck...?" He felt his head wondering if she had cut his hair at all but felt nothing, he picked them up and left thing on a flat part of the overhangs fence and walked down the pathway ready to push onwards towards home at last as a strong gust of wind came through, causing him to shiver, remembering the rain from last night, explaining the sidewalks darkened appearance and all the mud. He walked down the sidewalk, the memories of yesterday coming back to him as he felt his face warm up as he rested a hand over his mouth, looking at the ground with his still sleepy eyes.

_________________

And there it is, the next chapter! Fav, share, comment, and alert Author - Chan of any mistakes!!! :- D

_________

UPDATE: so months later here's the next chapter, don't know why I'm making an update within an update...update-ception maybe? Huehuehue. Plz help me. Plz.

Hep.