Chapter 11

Kaito smirked as he looked to his right and picked up a mask that was lying on a box next to him, holding it forward towards the others,"Rule No.1! Don't take off your mask! It can pose a danger to your safety if you do, however, if you must remove it, call for a timeout and get the referee to respond to make it official, the most common cause of needing to remove the mask is fog development, we have anti fog spray for you to spay into the mask in order to help you avoid the need to remove the mask during the game, thus allowing the match to continue mainly uninterrupted, but if you truly need the mask off, just call for a timeout.

     Kaito then pulled out a rag from his right pocket and lightly tossed it in the air, "Rule No.2! When the match is over and you have been hit at all by a paintball, we recommend, well, more enforce that you wipe the mark away after the match has ended, in order to avoid confusion in future matches, it is recommended you wear clothing that is cheap or inexpensive to you, a color we prefer one wear is black as not only does it give you an edge as it is a proper form of camouflage, but also if there is any left over remnants of paintball splatter, it's easier to hide as well clean." Kaito finished in a sight looking back forward at everyone as he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a paintball, "Also, though it isn't an issue for you Budo, for anyone who's new to paintball, if your gun ever jams, you just need to give it a good little shake and it'll work again no problem, and while were on the guns explanation, make sure that when the match is paused, you have the guns' safety on in order to avoid any possible misfires or mishaps. "

     He then held up his hand over the window to his right, "And now to wrap things up, we also serve food here as well if you're hungry at any point after the match, as well as in terms of clean up, we have locker rooms in the back of the building, boys on the left, and girls on the right, got it?"

     Everyone nodded at Kaito as he smiled, making his hand into a thumbs up sign as he pointed at the door behind him, then back at himself, "Alright, the equipment room, if you didn't bring any of your own, is in the door behind me, I owe Budo one, so the rent's on me, food included!," Kaito, now finished, opened up to the door to everyone, letting them one by one, as Budo was the last to walk into the building, he quickly balled his hand into a fist and and held it behind him, to which Kaito bumped.

Budos' POV

     I smiled as I walked past Kaito, giving him a quick fist bump behind my back, as I looked around the old shop, I really owed Kaito one for this, that's for sure. I heard the door close behind be and looked over at the blue haired idiot and whispered, So, what'll be the damage?" I moved closer to my ear as he answered back, "I need a term paper on "The Things they carried" and an Art project done by next Saturday." I chuckled as I nodded at Kaito while he began to walk away, "My friend, consider it done and done," I hated reading, but there's probably something on YouTube I can listen to later tonight. Kaito walked behind the counter, taking off his hat as he let his blue hair down looking behind him as opened up the back door and pulled out a paintball gun from the corner, "So, who wants the first gun of the day, brand new, just out of the box?"

10 minutes later

     I waited outside in front of the woods behind the store, waiting for everyone to come out as I already had my own gun and mask. I was juggling my paint balls (NO. BAD. HOW DARE YOU THINK LIKE THAT YOUNG MAN/LADY/RUSSIAN ASSAULT ATTACK HELICOPTER, SHAME) in my hand as every began to slowly flood out of the door with Kaito in tow humming, I noticed Shima staring at him with a blush. Poor Shima, Kaito already has a girlfriend. Kaito looked over at me and asked, "Ready to start?" I nodded as he looked back at everyone and spoke up, "Okay!, there's going to be two teams, one red and one blue, leaders will be chosen through the highest number, 1 through 10, what number am I thinking of?"