Chapter 12

Niall moves fom his position to stand up then follows by helping me to my feet. 

" Lad's, you gotta see this! " Louis yells standing over the edge of the cliff.

We all walk over to Louis before before noticing the large waterfall down to the left of the hill. White foam of water fell down the water fall then collided with the clear pool of water down below.

Before any of us could think of way to get down to the pool of water safly, Louis had already removed his tank top revealing his slightly inked biceps and was climbing down rocks to reach the water fall.

" Lou be careful, it could be slippery! " Zayn calls watching Louis grab hold of various bush's to steady himself.

" Come down! There's a ledge here low enough to jump in! " Louis says.

We all head to mini bus to remove our items of clothes. Mulitple wolf-whistles startle me as I slide of the drenched white t-shirt revealing the top half of my bikini.

" Fuck off, she's mine " Niall says annoyed lightly punching both Harry and Liam. I was in love with how he would get jealous so easily, it made me feel safe.

" Calm down Niall, where just teasing you " Harry says throwing me a cheeky smirk.

I blushed continuing to remove my shorts. I was now standing in nothing but my bikini bottoms and top. I walked to the boot of the mini bus to grab a towel and wondered back to where the 4 shirtless boy's where standing. Seeing all four boys shirtless was over whelming and made me slightly light headed. They all had such perfectly tonned torsos and biceps, it was hard to tear my eyes away.

I had only seen Niall shirltess in darkness, and now seeing him in sunlight made it look as if the sun was glissening of his tonned chest. My insides where melting and if I didn't break myself from starring, then my knees would surely give in beaneth me.

" What's taking so long! " We here Louis call still standing on the ledge.

We all head over to the spot Louis has decended onto the ledge, cautiously watching our steps making sure not to slip or fall.

The ledge wasn't as high as the cliff was but still looked like a large drop to the bottom.

" Wow Kate, you look good " Louis says eyeing my physic.

I laugh when I notice Niall give a strong death stare to Louis. 

" We gonna jump? " Harry asks looking down at the water.

" I don't know it look's really high up, and we don't know how deep it is. " I say concearned. 

" The waters clear aand we can't see the bottom, so it must be pretty deep " Niall says rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

" Is there any other way down? " I ask still not wanting to jump of the ledge into the water.

" Nope! " Louis says. Before any of the boys can pull him back, Louis moves back into the ledge, and does a run up to jump into the water. His hair is pushed upby the wind forming a high quiff on his face before landing into the water.

" Louis?! " We yell in concearn impatiently waiting to see him rise above water "

Seconds past before he rises up. " What the hell you all waiting for? Jump you wuss's! " Louis shouts from the water backstrocking away from the cliff. 

" You ready? " Niall asks, 

I shake my head slightly panicing. I never was terrified of hights, but the thought of jumping of a cliff into water scared me.

" C'mon Kate! It's perfectly fine! " Liam says

" Here, hold my hand " Niall says holding his hand in front of me.

His touch calmed me slightly. 

" Ok ready boys? And Girl " Harrys says smiling peering over at me.

I nod still a little shaky. 

" 1, 2, 3! " The boys shout as I squint my eyes as tight as they can go as we all jump into the open air.

The breeze whipped my body as we decended into the water. I hicked in a breathe just before hitting the water. 

It took as all a few seconds to paddle ourselves above the water.

" Took ya long enough, chrsitmas was coming faster than you people where " Louis says floating on his back through the water before being splashed with water from all the other boys and myself.

The water was suprisingly warm and see-through clear. It was beautiful the way the vines and bushes where breaking through the cracks of the cliff next to the water fall.

" What should we do then? " I ask still admiring the plants and trees sticking up out of the water.

" What 'bout we play marco-polo? " Zayn suggests

" I haven't played that since year 4 " Harry says

" Still it would be fun here " Zayn says.

" Ok then  I'll be marco " Liam adds from behind.

Liam covers his eyes with his hands as we all rush off in attempt to get as afr away from Liam as possible without being caught.

I notice the small gap between the rushing waterfall and the wall made of rcok behind.

" Guys! Over hear! " I call wving for them to follow me.

We all packed in behing the waterfall and waited until Liam had finished coutning. The gap behind the waterfall wasn't as big as I though it was, in result I was pushed up against Niall and Harry. 

" It's a bit crowded " I say moving with my back against the waterfall to provide more room for the boys.

" I don't mind it, being pressed up against you isn't bad " Niall says with a large grin. I swat his arm at his seducful comment that had released a swarm of butterflies inside my stomach.

" 47, 48, 49 , 50! " Liam calls.

" Marco! " He says after moving from his spot treading the water with closed eyes.

" Polo " We all say hoping that he won't hear where our voices are coming from.

A/N: Please leave a comment + vote xx