Chapter 17

I wake up on the couch that morning with my head rested on Niall's chest. His eyes are still shut so I decide on letting him sleep a little longer while I head up to my room to get dressed.

I pull out a pair of plain grey track suit pants a loose shoulder fitted white t-shirt with the starbucks logo on the front knowing today would just be a lazy day with Niall. I pull my long hair back into a messy bun and walk back down the stairs to find Niall now awake looking through his phone.

" Hey, you're up " I say re-arranging the decrotive pillows on the couch.

" Yea, hey the boys texted me saying there gonna be here in a few minutes, they said they've got good news " Niall says,

" Oh ok "

What news?

A few minutes pass and right on que the doorbell rings.

" Morning Kate! " They all say surrounding me in a bear hug after opening the door.

" Ahh guys, I can't breathe...again! " I say with my arms pressed against my chest from the force the boys where holding me in.

" Sorry love " Louis says,

" So what's the news? " Niall says appearing beside me snaking his arm around my waist.

" Well you know how we where asking management to let Kate come on tour with us? "

My eyes widen. What?

" Yea? " Niall says,

" Well guess what, they said yes! "

My mouth drops to the floor. Did they really ask their management to let me come on tour with them? Did they really say yes? Omg.

Niall's face immediatly lightens and turns to lift my from the ground in happiness.

I was still in shock.

The boys then head to the couch and turn on the TV to watch a football game that had been on the night before.

" Thanks guys so much! " I say sitting on the arm of the couch knowing how tough there management can be.

" That's alright Kate " Zayn says

" Yea it was nothing at all " Harry adds

" Yea you're like our best friend anyway " Louis continues

" Eleanor and Perrie are also coming, but they're going to meet us in London for our first concert.

My eyes brighten at the idea, I loved El and Perrie, there such nice girls.

" Wait, what about Sophia? " I say turning to Liam

I know I've hit a nerve point when I see his head bow and immediatly receive hand gestures from the boys telling me not to ask about Sophia.

" So when do we leave? " I ask changing the tension that had just formed in the air.

" Tonight " Zayn says with his eyes still plastered on the TV

" Tonight? That's so early! " I say in complete suprsie. Why so early? The tour doesn't start until another few weeks.

" We have a photoshoot and book signings in London, so we gotta be there pretty ealry " Liam adds.

I understand knowing how busy and tight the boy's schedual is.

" Well, I guess I have to pack then " I say heading towards the stairs.

When I reach my room, I'm releived that I'd done all the washing from camping yesterday, or I wouldn't have anything to pack.

I'm still amayzed that the boy's management had let not just me, but also Eleanor and Perrie come along on tour with them, but what about Sophia, what has happened between her and Liam? That's his buissness, not yours, my subconciousness butts in.