Chapter 30

I've added a picture to the side of what Niall is wearing in this chapter as I added a picture of Kate's outfit in the last. Pleease comment and vote and enjoy chapter 30 x

The table we were seated at over looked the marina bay and ocean. The lights shining from the restaurant and other boats gleamed over the harbour making it look as if the water was glowing.

“Niall this is amazing, how did you get this table?” I ask knowing there must have been a lot of people asking for a view like this.

“I have my ways” he says chucking me a mischievous look.

I cock an eyebrow up.

“Alright, I payed the lady an extra few.” He says laughing as we take our seats admiring the beautiful view placed before us.

Niall and I talk for what seems like hours about his times on his previous tour and our lives.

“So how come I don’t see anymore of Madeline?” He asks and it takes me a few seconds to acknowledge who he was taking about.

Madeline was a very close friend I’d made in university that would usually come around to the apartment Niall and I shared to catch up.

“I don’t know, after you left for tour she stopped replying to my texts or returning my phone calls, so either she got a new phone and never bothered to tell me or just wasn’t interested in changing out anymore.” I say a bit absent thinking of how our friendship had just slowly vanished from existence.

“She was a strange one” He says cutting into his meal.

“What do you mean” I reply.

“She just didn’t seem like a very good friend, she always seemed very bleak and ignoring towards you, especially when I was around” He says with a confused expression.

“Maybe she had a little crush on you” I say taking a sip from my drink.

Niall thinks for a minute before a cocky but adorable expression then crossed his face.

“Funny how people change”

“Yeah, speaking of, Liam seems very off lately”

“I would as well after a breaku-”

Oh no.

For fucks sake Kate learn to keep your mouth shut! My subconsciousness scolds.

“What!? Did he break up with Sophia?” he says dropping his cutlery onto the plate in front of him.

I sigh as guilt suddenly takes over my emotions.

I mean Liam didn’t technically tell me not to tell anyone, right?