Chapter 21

I head upstairs grabbing my cropped white t-shirt with the word 'love' printed on it and a black skater skirt. I then join the boys back in the kitchen.

" What's for breakfast? " I ask Harry who has his eyes focused on the pan.

" Eggs, if I manage to figure this out, how do you work this thing? " He asks looking at the rest of us with an eyebrow raised.

I stand up from my seat and walk over to the stove. I notice the famillar settings and simply slide the dial untill the hot plate underneath heats up.

" Technology these day's " I laugh teasing Harry as he roles his eyes at me.

I grab an apple and head to sit down with the rest of the boys at the table, but am startled when I feel Niall's grasp around my waist pulling me onto his lap.

" Eleanor and Perrie are coming today, then we have our first concert at the 02 " Liam says.

I remove the apple from my mouth swalloing the piece I had biten when I notice the way both Louis and Zayn's eyes light up with excitement at Liam's comment.

" Really? What time?! " I say almost jumping from Niall's lap. I hadn't seen Eleanor or Perrie since the boys last concert for the 'Take Me Home' tour. 

" The concert is at 7pm " Liam says,

" No, when are El and Perrie coming? "

" Oh, they should be here in a few minutes "

I leaped up from my position. 

" A few minutes? " I immediatly sprint to the room Niall and I are sharing to fix my hair and makeup. I know their my friends but I don't want to look like a slob when seeing them after a couple of months.

I apply a small amout of foundation, eye shadow and mascara then neatly tying back my hair in a high pony tail.

The doorbell causes me to jump and I hurry back down into the main room. When I reach the end of the hallway I see Zayn and Louis have already greeted the girls.

" Eleanor! Perrie! "

" Kate! " They both reply.

The last time I saw Perrie, the ends of her hair where a light pink, her hair was now fully blonde and much longer than last time. Eleanor had dip dyed the end of her brown hair into a light blonde causing an ombre effect.

" I haven't seen you two in ages! " I say moving forward to hug both girls.

" I know it's been a while hasn't it? " Perrie says,

" How have you been? We heard about you and Niall " Eleanor winks,

" I'll tell ya later " I almost whisper as both girls exchange sarcastic impatient looks.

" What about you huh? I see a rock the size of a bowling ball that wasn't their the last time I saw you " I say to Perrie copying her with a wink.

" I'll tell ya later " she teases.

" We've got rehersals in an hour so do you girls want to come? " Louis asks placing his arm around Eleanors shoulders.

" Actually, we where going to take Kate into the city centre for a bit " Perrie says looking in my direction.

" Yeah that would be great " I reply,

" Alright well we'll meet you all later then " Zayn says looking down at Peririe before placing a small kiss againt her cheek.

I looked at myself realising what I was wearing was good for casual day wear, but not for going into the city wear. 

" I'm just gonna change quickly " I say heading back to the direction of the room.