Chapter 13

-Niall's P.O.V- (Short)

Liam turns and starts wading through the water in the direction our voices are coming from.

" Shit " I silently curse moving from my spot under the waterfall.

" Kate, follow me " I say grabbing her hand moving her from her curent position.

" Boys, over here! " I call pointing to the opposite direction Liam was heading in.

" Marco! " Liam calls,

" Polo! " We all reply still attempting to swim out of his reach.

I look over to Kate who is clinging onto the side of my arm to keep her the top half of her body above water. Her wet hair had become a darker shade of brown from the water but still seemed to reflect the suns rays making it look as if her hair was slightly glistening. She looked so beautiful with her hair flat and straight, and that god damn bikini she was wearing. It suited her perfectly and showed of all her perfectly placed curves.

" NIALL! " I hear Kate call bringing my thoughts back to reality.

Before I could realise why she was shouting at me, I turned only to be tagged by Liam.

" Ha! You're it mate! " He says backstrocking away from me.

" Fiine " I say a little frustrated.

" 1, 2, 3, 4, ...." I say covering my eyes with both hands. Time passes quickly before I finally reach 50.

" Marco! " I yell starting to move around waving my hands through the water for any sudden movements.

No reply's.

" Marco! " I yell louder still swimming through the water.

I open my eyes to the lack of speech to find everyone including kate completely dissapaeared from my vision?

'Where the hell has everyone gone now?' I say to myself.

" 3,2,1 NOW! " I hear from above.

I turn at the last second to find 4 bodies falling down to where I was from above all of them crashing to the water. I hide myself under the water to lessen the impact of the splash of thw now large amounts of water rising up from the splash they had all made.

Seconds pass before we all rise above water.

" Hey thats fish out of water! " I call brushing my drenched hair to one side.

" You never called it! " Harry says cupping his nose to remove the drops of water falling down from it.

" Wait where's Lou? " I ask notcing he was missing.

" He bought a football from the camp site and he went to get it out of the mini bus. " Zayn says laying on his back floating through the water.

" You should've seen your face when you noticed we where about to jump from above you, pirice-less! " Liam says laughing.

" Yea yea shut up will ya " I say.

~

Kate's P.O.V

I laugh along with Liam at his remark. Niall did look adorable when shock over came in his face before we where just about to jump of the cliff.

I take a few moments to mimic Zayn's actions and lay on my back drifting through the water. The sceneray above was beautiful and I was suprised about how drastically the weather had changed from a freezing cold the other night to pleasant and warm.

I close my eyes for a few seconds to take in the smells of the surrounding plants and fresh water beneath.

Suddenly I feel a small tug beneath me before it becoming a drag under water. My breathe turns into a quick hiccup before being pulled fully under and then being realesed.