2//Date?

Carmen

After playing around with them, we were all tired so we watched movies with popcorn. I was currently making them breakfast. August would be here to pick them up in at least two hours. Cha gave him my number so I would know when he was on his way.

"We don't wanna leave." Chay pouted making me follow her actions.

"How about you guys come over next weekend and we can go somewhere?"

"That's a loooooonv time away from hea'." Mya exaggerated.

"No it's not." I chuckled as my phone went off.

August: I'm actually on my way now. I'm about to be pulling up in 5. -12:26 p.m.

Okay. -12:27 p.m.

As he said, he came within five minutes. When the doorbell rang, I jogged to the door and opened it. He looked at me and licked his bottom lips before bitting it.

"You Carmen?"

"Yes I am. The girls are eating but you can come in." I smiled as he stepped in. He followed me into the dining room.

"Uncle Aug you eat with us too?"

"Hm. Am I?" He looked over at me with a smirk on his face.

"Uh, sure." I shrugged and fixed his plate.

"Thank you baybeh."

"Y-You're welcome." He winked and sat down to eat with them. "You girls like it?"

"Mhm. It's good tete." Kay stuffed her mouth.

"What'd I say about that?" I rose my eyebrows.

"Not ladylike."

"Mhm."

"I sorry, it's jus' so good." She grinned innocently making me chuckle.

After we were all done eating they were on their way out of the door. Me and August sort of talked but not much.

"Uncle Aug you gotta give tete a hug too." Kay asked him and put on her shoes.

"Aight." He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. His hand found its way to my ass and he squeezed it making me squeal and pull away.

"Getting a little to carried away there buddy." I patted his shoulder.

"Nah, das gon' he mines." He smirked and pushed his glasses up a little on his face. "Imma text you." He informed me before walking out the door.

He couldn't be serious, I brushed it off and went to go clean the kitchen. While I was cleaning I played music.

In the middle of me mopping, someone knocked on my door. I groaned and stepped in the wet spot on the floor. When I got to the door, I saw that it was Essence.

"Hey, hey, hey the queen has arrived." She stepped in and did a little spin.

"I mean, I didn't know that I left and came back but okay." I shrugged.

"Why do you choose to be petty?" She placed her purse on the counter and sat down at the island.

"It's just what I do." I pulled my hair in a ponytail and continued mopping.

"So, how'd babysitting go?" She lifted her phone up to take a picture of herself.

"It went good as always. I love them. I also had breakfast with August Alsina." She stopped everything she was doing and turned to look at me.

"You what?"

"I had lunch with August Alsina. He's much finer in person. He came to pick them up and they weren't done. They asked if he was going to eat also and boom he was eating in my kitchen, staring at me." I squeezed water out of the mop before placing it back on the floor.

"Your lying."

"Why would I lie?" I chuckled.

"Well did you at least get his number?"

"I did. He told me he was go-" my phone vibrated obnoxiously on the island twice indicating that I had a text message. I walked over to the island and picked up my phone. August. He really texted me.

August: if you ain't believe me now u do. -2:14 p.m.

This is crazy. Why are you texting me though? Not to be rude. -2:14 p.m.

August: I'm interested in ya. -2:16 p.m.

Hm. -2:16 p.m.

August: I'm serious, lemme take you out or something. -2:18 p.m.

I'll think about it. -2:19 p.m.

"He wants to take me out." I tried to hide back my smile.

"So say yes!"

"I'll think about it. He's famous Ess, it'll be different."

"And? You betta say yes." She pointed at me.

"Maybe."

--

I tried to make this as long as possible.

Published 5/3/16💕

Not edited.