5//Enjoy

Because I enjoy writing for this book.

•••

Carmen

"August stop playing. There's nothing on my mouth."

"Yes it is, lemme get it." He smirked before acting like he was about to get it off before placing his lips on mines.

We were currently at the mall and it was like he didn't care that people were snapping pictures back to back.

Forgetting where we were, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Na' why you in hea' actin' like you'on wanna kiss me?"

"Well, I'm sure you like to keep your privacy." I shrugged.

"Fuck allat right now."

-

Omniscient

"Girl, you look like you ready to go on stage." Elijah joked.

She honestly was, it was Friday and wanted to just go home and talk to August. What she didn't know was August was at the strip club waiting to see who he wanted to take on tour with him. If he could even find anyone. It was weird looking for dancers at a strip club but they were flexible and they could use some tricks.

"I am. I just wanna go home." Carmen applied her makeup. She was already dressed to go on stage.

Tonight she was kind of nervous for some reason and didn't know exactly why. She was never nervous so this was new to her.

August was sitting in the front so he could see everything that they were working with. He needed to be in the front. They thought he'd want to be in the VIP but he didn't.

Rich told him to watch when Blue comes out. Blue is Carmen's name simply because when she applied for the job she had blue hair.

Taking a sip from his Hennessy, the first person came out. Her name was Peaches and she was okay. Nobody knew he was in the building but he was watching hard.

The next person came out; Chocolate. She wasn't that flexible. All she did was shake her ass and try and climb the pole. He looked around at the girls who were on circles and dancing. Some people were watching but some weren't. He left to go get another drink because he knew this would be a long night.

Carmen was next and she was nervous. A little more nervous than she was before. She took a deep breath before walking on the stage. The music started and she started doing her thing.

When August heard that Blue was coming on stage he walked to get a close look. He was shocked to see Carmen. He didn't know that she stripped. His eyebrows rose as she claimed the pole and went around in a circle on her way down, into a split.

He smirked and figured that he wanted a private show from her. He found Rich and told him before walking to the room and waiting for her.

After about ten minutes she walked in and stopped walking when she saw it was August who had dropped so much money. She didn't do these but when Rick told her the amount she still almost declined but Elijah talked her into it.

"A-August?"

"Wazzam baybeh?" He smirked. "You gon' give me my luh dance?" She nodded and walked over to the radio before playing 6 inch.

When she was done she sighed and turned the radio off before walking over to where he was. "I'm sorry for not telling you that I was a stripper and a bartender. I had fun while this whole thing lasted."

"Whatchu talm 'bout?"

"I'm sure you don't want to be with a stripper even if your song says 'Go and get your money'."

"So you think 'cause you outchea' grindin' Imma stop fuckin' witchu'?" He chuckled while she nodded, "Well ya' pretty fuckin' wrong 'cause I want you ta' go on tour wit me." He couldn't lie and say she wasn't good because knew damn well she was good.

"What?"

"I came outchea' 'cause I needed two dancers and I like whatchu' did. So I want ya' ta' come on tour wit me."

"Your serious?" She was excited that he had picked her.

"Dead serious baybeh."

"I'll go."

"Yeen gon' have a choice."

"Oh really?"

"Really." He chuckled making her laugh.

--

Boring as fuck. I'm ready for this tour so I can have fun😌.

Published 5/4/16😊

Not edited 😇