26//Mama's Babies

Another 7 months later😂🙄

Carmen

"Look at mama's babies." I cooed looking at Aubrey and Carson sleep. They are 2 months and I love the hell out of them. Pushed them out wasn't so hard. I didn't take epidural, people thought I was crazy but I did a damn good job.

"Aubrey you look just like your daddy." I rubbed her cheek.

"They both look like me." August's voice made me jump.

"Jesus Aug." I placed my hand over my heart.

"Scare you?"

"Yes." He started laughing, "it's not funny."

"Look at Aubs, she's smiling in her sleep."

"They some big ass babies

"They some big ass babies." He chuckled.

"They are." I turned to face him. "Where did you go? I didn't see you when I woke up."

"Das'a surprise." He pulled me out of their room.

"Wait, let me turn the baby monitor on." I ran in their room and turn it on before walking back out. "Okay." We walked over to our room and closed the door. "Why'd you do that?"

"Don't act like you fa'got. We finna talk."

"Alright." I sighed.

"How ya' feelin'?"

"About?"

"Da' kids."

"Oh, I feel great. I have my belly fat that I need to get rid of though."

"You look fine bae. Whatchu' talm' 'bout?"

"Just this little bit." I shrugged and thought about him talking to the city council in NOLA. "Babe what did they say about your event?"

"Maaaan, I'm fuckin' pissed off. I'm finna tell the nation 'bout it." He pulled his phone out and went over to the window.

I felt bad for him. He really wanted to out this together and have a good time. He wanted to so a positive event and they told him he couldn't do it.

-

"You want me ta' cook?" August asked as he fed Aubrey. I didn't want to breastfeed so they were using bottles.

"It's fine. I'll cook." Although I was beyond tired I was gone let him just chill. He's been a great father to Aubrey and Carson.

"You sho'?"

"Positive." I did a fake smile. Since our weeding was in a few weeks, in the morning we had to go confirm everything. I knew I would probably be up all night meaning no sleep for me. I always went to go tend to them if they were to wake up since I didn't want Aug to wake up. I knew he would get up to help but I was fine. He's going through getting out of Def Jam right now and I know that's a lot of stress. On top of trying get our wedding in order.

"Baybeh. C'mere."

"Yes August?"

"You know I'ca do shut 'round hea' too right?"

"I'm the soon to be wife, I'm the mom. This is my job now."

"Nah, it's not. It's my job too. I'm a parent too. Jus' 'cause you a parent or a wife don't mean shit. Nigga's can do shit too."

"Okay." I nodded and walked back into the kitchen to finish cooking. Just as I was about to start the door bell rung.

"I got it." Although he said he did, I went to get the door anyways. "The fuck?"

"Hey guys! Buddy!" I cooed as Arieanna's son was awoke. Usually when they come he's sleeping.

Arieanna's son was actually the oldest he's almost six months next week and Essence's daughter is four months

"What the hell y'all do? Have my babies in the sun? Why they look hot?"

"Mhm." Essence hummed and walked inside.

"Aaronnnnn." I tickled him, making him laugh. "When did Eva go to sleep?"

"Not too long ago."

"Wazzam y'all?" August cane walking in the kitchen, "Bae lemme talk ta' you fa' a minute." I nodded and have Aaron back to Arieanna. I followed him out of the kitchen and into the den.

"Yeah?"

"I uh, I gotta go ta' Houston fa' two days. The Tuesday week of our weddin' I'a be back that Thursday."

"August our fucking wedding! Really?"

"I know b-"

"Whatever. Go. I don't care." I walked off and sighed. I really didn't care anymore. "You don't even have to come back actually."

"You alright?" Essence asked.

"Peachy." I shrugged. On Thursday we were supposed to spend all day together but I guess I'll be all by myself. Sucks right?

--

Needed this to be short.

Needed to do a time skip so I could get my idea out there.

Yo, Nation was wildin' on Twitter today. Y'all need Jesus. Lemme shut up 'cause I'm a suspect too😂😭

Vote, comment.

Excuse mistakes.