9.2//Home

Carmen & Aug💗

There will be a time skip in the middle of this chapter.

•••

Omniscient

After the long night they shared, they were dead tired but they wanted to go out and have fun today. Which is what they were going to at least try and do.

"Have you seen my brush?" Carmen asked as she was about to get in the shower. She needed her brush so she could put her hair into a ponytail and put the shower cap on her head.

"Uh, look in my suitcase. It might be in here from when it fell." She nodded and opened his suitcase and there it was. "You find it?"

"Yeah. Thank you." She nodded and contributed to get ready. He was cleaning his shoes off the best he could.

"It ain't nothin'." While waiting on her to get out to the shower so they could go, he made sure that his homeboy was at home so he could stop by.

"Alright. I'm all ready now." He grabbed her hand and they walked to get in the rental car that they had rented. They couldn't go anywhere in a damn tour bus so it was what it was.

"You look nice ta'day baybeh." She blushed at his comment.

"Thank you. So do you." She nodded and they waited until the elevator stopped so they could get off and go.

It was still a little early but not to early. It was 11 something and Carmen got excited once she realized that breakfast was over because she was hungry and didn't eat fast food breakfast. It was never good to her no matter where it came from. McDonalds hash-browns tasted different every time she went and Burger Kings French toast was made different every time.

"Babe let's go to Mcdonald's I have a taste for a chicken sandwich." He nodded and looked in the rear-view mirror to see if anyone was coming and got over. "You still remember where to go?"

"Of course, neva' fa'get."

"You're in a good mood today."

"You know why." He smirked and she hummed along to the song that was playing on the radio.

-

They were currently getting ready to leave the cemetery after being there for almost two hours. August talked and talked to him brother like there was no tomorrow. He cried and Carmen comforted him like she was doing now.

She was letting him know that everything was gonna be okay and they he was in a better place. As long as it's been, he still doesn't want to  think that it's true. In his mind he wants him to be on a vacation and had yet to come back.

Carmen felt for him and wished she could take his pain away but she couldn't do that so she was trying her best to help him. After meeting his old friend they decided to go out and August was getting drunk off his ass.

•••

7 months later

Carmen

We have been off of his tour for sometime now. The tour was fun especially going to DisneyLand and DisneyWorld. As a couple we were okay.

He was mad at the fact that I was getting close with one of my male employees. I had opened up my own clothing shops with my own money.

Anyways, he had been distancing himself from me and if we were together he would force attention. He was being insecure. For what? I have no idea.

I would say 4 months ago, he said 'I love you' first on a drunken night. The next morning he told me he meant what he said. He knew what he was saying. I met his mom also. A lot has happened over the last few months.

"Carmen!" He yelled as he walked in the house. He talked me into moving in with him somehow. He went we house hunting and now we live together.

"Yes?" I walked into the front where he was

"Yes?" I walked into the front where he was. I didn't see him this morning so I was glad he was home early.

"Whea' you finna go?" He frowned and grabbed my hand.

"Nowhere." I chuckled, "And no, I haven't been anywhere." I added in to what I said because I knew that would be his next question.

"Oh." Was all he said.

"Mhm." I took a seat on the couch and continued watching TV. This was the everyday thing. He comes home, eats (if he's hungry), goes to sleep and repeat.

"Aye, bae." He called out making me pause the TV to go see what he wanted.

"What?"

"I was jus' tryna see what snack you wanted."

"I'm fine, if I'm hungry I'll get my own food." He frowned and had a confused look on his face. "Why are you looking like that? This is what you do everyday. It's a repeating cycle. We're falling apart and I'm not the only one who see's it. Are you cheating on me?"

"I'm workin' on anotha album. I'm ti'ed. I'm not sleepin' good at night. So no, I'm not cheatin' on ya'. I'on see why it's a fuckin' pro'lem when you wit that nigga everyday. You want me ta' stop workin' so much? Aiight, I will." He slammed the cabinet making me jump.

--

Excuse mistakes.

Don't tell me to update or you WILL get muted. Try me😎

Anyways, yeah, how are y'all?

Published 5/9/16☺️