8//Bad Dream

August

Our next spot was Eugene, Oregon. I wasn't doubting my baby or nothing but I didn't expect her to do so good last night. She was currently sleeping on me with her hair all over.

"Babe." Her raspy voice filled my ears causing me to look down at her. Even without makeup she looked beautiful. I don't understand why she wears it but whatever.

"Yeah?" I got comfortable again and moved her hair out her face.

"Where are we?" I had just saw a sign not even ten minutes ago saying we were in Portland which was close to Eugene.

"Portland you uncomfortable?" She nodded her head. I pulled her up on my lap making her straddle me and she wrapped her arms around my torso. She laid her head on my shoulder and got comfortable.

"You comfortable now?" She nodded her head letting me know that she was going back to sleep.

I grabbed my phone from the side of me and unlocked my phone going to the Twitter app. There were some videos and picture that my fans tagged me in letting me know that they were at my show last night. It was cool to know that I had some fans over this short time of being in the game. At first I didn't think I would make it but here I was.

After a few more hours we were finally getting off this damn bus and into a hotel. Carmen was walking like a fucking zombie making me sigh. "Carmen." She looked up at me.

"Huh?"

"Come on."

"Can you carry me? I'm tired." She whined making me roll my eyes. I was tired as hell and she wasn't helping.

"Come on." I already had our bags in the room so I could carry her bridal style.

"I'm sorry. You don't have to."

"You good. Come on."

"N-No. I'll do it." I was confused because she was on the verge of tears and I hadn't said anything wrong.

"Carmen."

"I'm sorry." She sped past me and down the hall where our room was. What the fuck?

I shook my head and walked to the room and went inside. She was in the bathroom and I wanted to know what happened. When she came out, she looked like she was up now. Without me asking, she sat next to me and began talking.

"I acted the way I did out there because I had a dream about my past. When I was younger my mom beat me." She sighed, "This one day in particular, she um, well, I asked her to help me with something and she gave me this look of irritation. I kept asking because I didn't know what to do and remind you I was doing homework. When she gave me this look I knew she was about to hit me so I started apologizing but she hit me anyways. She nearly beat me to death and til this day I have those dreams. I'm sorry if I freaked you out." To say I was shocked was understanding. Baby girl looked so happy on the inside but I did too.

"You ain't deserve dat and you didn't freak me out. I was just confused as to why you as the the way you did. You alright now?" I yawned.

"You don't have to worry, I'm fine." She smiled at me causing me to smile back. I knew it wasn't a fake smile.

"You sho'?"

"I'm sure nigga damn. I'm a real OG." I busted out laughing causing he to laugh too. "Don't laugh at me."

"Baybeh, you gotta admit that was a luh funny." I stood up to get in the bed.

"It was but that don't mean you can laugh."

"Get the fuck."

"Stop using profanity." I pulled the covers back and took everything off besides my underwear and got on the bed. I wasn't too tired but I was tired.

"Shut up." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-

I woke up to my music playing. It could only be Carmen playing it, I walked in the bathroom and she was getting dressed and lip singing Make It Home. I started actually singing causing her to jump.

"Stop doing that." She held her hand over her heart.

"You woke a nigga up." I yawned as I stretched.

"I'm sarry, I didn't mean to." I grabbed my toothbrush so I could brush my teeth.

After we were both dressed, we decided to go and see what was all here. We were about to cross the street but my view was perfect.

"Alright we can cross now

"Alright we can cross now." She informed me as I zoomed in on the picture. "Where you wanna go? There's not much on this block."

"Go to the next one." I grabbed her hand, lacing our fingers together.

"Are you ready for your show tonight?" She questioned looking up at me.

"I got to." I shrugged and saw some girls walking our way. They looked like they were at least 15.

"H-Hi." One of them spoke.

"Wazzam?" They all gave me a confused look.

"Babe, I don't think they know what you mean." Carmen tried not to laugh. "He means what's up?"

"Oh! We just wanted to know if we could get a picture with you guys."

"Yeah." I looked over at Carmen who stood to the side. "Baybeh get yo' ass ova' hea'." I knew she didn't like taking pictures with my fans. She claims that just because she ain't famous or nothing she doesn't need to take a picture with them.

"Thank you guys." They thanked us and walked off.

"They were so pretty." She complimented them as we walked to the next block.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm." She smiled causing me to smile.

--

Bad spot to end.

I tried to make this long but in sorry for not updating yesterday, I was at Disneyland from open to close😒

I hope you like it.

Vote, comment.

Excuse mistakes.

Published 5/7/16