28//Wedding

Carmen

I was in my way to the airport to grab August since he had went to Houston. Him being him, he we ahead and got on the earliest flight he could get. 3:00 in the fucking morning. I was in my pajamas waiting for him. There were fans standing back as I saw him walking over to me.

"Baby!" He chuckled and caught me as I jumped up on him

"Baby!" He chuckled and caught me as I jumped up on him. I actually missed him.

"Wazzam?" He pecked my lips before placing me on my feet.

"I missed you." I pouted.

"I missed you too baybeh."

"You didn't. Your babies missed you too."

"Nigga I did and whea' they at?"

"Cha and Tima forced me to let them stay with them so they are at Cha's." He nodded and pulled me into his side as we got on the escalator together to go get his bags.

After grabbing his bags we were on our way to the house to go back to sleep and then get up and get ready.

"What we got first?"

"Well I did our massage appointment for 10:00 so that first."

"Aiight."

We got ready before heading to get our massages. We were there for about two hours before we went to go get my nails and feet done. He wanted me to go and not tomorrow. Why? I don't know. Probably because he wanted to pay. Tragic.

"Do you like this color babe?" I asked as he was sitting in the chair on his phone. "August." I snatched his phone from his hands making him look up.

"Bruh, what?"

"I asked my you do you like this fucking color but your face is too far in your damn phone." He smacked hips before sighing, closing his eyes, and throwing his head back.

"Lemme see Carmen." I showed him the color, "Yeah." I nodded and sat down. I unlocked his phone and he snatched it from me, "Nah bae, I got some shit in hea' fa' the weddin' ya' can't s-"

"Oh my god! Are you guys seriously getting married? I love you two together!" One of his fans cut him off. I sighed. The girl was a darkskin girl who looked around 15 with her natural hair.

"Yeah." He chuckled. "Thank you though."

"You're welcome." She smiled, "Uh, can I get a picture?"

"C'mon." She pulled her phone out and snapped a few pictures before it was time for me to go. August sat with me through the whole thing as he did every time.

-

It was finally time for the wedding and I was just now getting my dress on. Everyone was rushing me since I had been on the phone with August almost all day.