3//Yes

Carmen

Walking inside the club, I spotted Rich. I walked fast just so he wouldn't see me. Tonight I wasn't dancing, I was actually bartending. I was glad because I didn't feel like dancing today. Plus, I was tired.

It's like I can never get any good sleep anymore. I haven't been getting good sleep for some time now and I was slowly getting used to it.

Me and August had been texting Th last few days and he was actually interesting. I hadn't told him my answer but I think I want to say yes. I know I was being difficult but that's just me.

"Bartending tonight?" Nia asked as she clocked in.

"Yup." I waited until she was done to do the same.

"I'm so glad because I be so bored over here." Nia stopped stripping about three months ago. She didn't want to do it anymore and I was getting to that point.

"Girl, I might do what you did." I walked behind her into the locker room to put my purse in my locker.

"Praise. Bianca ass gets on my last nerves." She rolled her eyes making me laugh. "Your laughing but in dead ass serious. She always trying to talk to me like shut up bitch." I laughed and we walked out the room together before getting started.

"You take that side and I'll take this one." She nodded and went off to the left side.

After a while of working, Rich walked up to me. "Get the some Apple Ciroc." He pulled money out making me frown.

"Why are you paying?" Whenever he came for a drink he never paid.

"It's for you. It a tip." I nodded and handed him his drink before picking the money up and putting it in my apron. It was a $100.

"Look at you and your boo. Giving you tips and shit. Goals." Nia joked. She knew what it was, she knew me and him weren't ducking around.

Honestly I don't care who thought we were because I don't have to explain myself to nobody. I'll be damned.

"Haha. So funny."

"I know I am." She smiled before walking off with someone's drink. Since there was nobody sitting in front of me I checked my phone. I had two text from August.

August😘: Wyd? -11:23 p.m.

August😘: what's takin u so long to reply? U bet not be texting ur other niggas. -11:27 p.m.

I'm at work Aug😂 I have no 'other niggas'. I don't even have a nigga🤔 -12:05 a.m.

I put my phone back in my pocket as some girl approached me. She looked like she was sad but I wasn't about to ask about her life or anything.

"Can I have... some Hennessy?" I nodded and poured her-her drink before she placed the money on the table and leaving. J grabbed the money and kept it moving.

I left work around 2:45 ans I was surprised when August was still awoke. "Why are you not sleeping August?"

"I'm tryna talk ta' you baybeh."