19//Love On Top

Carmen

I had been staying at a hotel for the past two weeks and I have had non-stop calls an steer from August. I don't plan on talking to him anytime soon. Maybe I won't talk to him ever but I do have to get my things so I actually would have to talk to him.

I feel like he knew how Candy was but he didn't want it to be true. After my little breakdown I did beat her ass. I felt good about it too.

"Carmen." Arieanna sighed.

"What? I'm not talking to him."

"You have too. He didn't know what was happening, he didn't mean for that to happen. I wasn't there but I do know is that he's sorry. I had a talk with him and it's tearing him up inside. Talk to him Carm." I sighed and thought about what he said.

"I don't know. I feel like there's nothing to talk about." I stressed and ran my finger through my hair.

"Come on Carmen. You love that man and you know it. Everyone does."

"I do. I get that."

"He needs you right now also."

"For what?-- Wait never mind." I thought about it and it is April. It was soon coming closer to Mel's birthday. "I'll think about it."

"Do it for the both of you guys." I sighed and nodded.

"Alright, it won't be today though."

"And why not?"

"Alright, alright." I rolled my eyes.

-

After putting on something that was cute but comfortable I walked down to the lobby of the hotel with Arieanna. "Take my picture." She rolled her eyes but took it anyways.

"Peep, who dat bitch?"

"Stop stalling and go talk to your man." I waved her off and walked out to my car.

While I was driving home I felt like something was going to go wrong but my feeling could be wrong.

As I pulled up I saw a unfamiliar car but proceeded inside anyways. As soon as I entered I heard him yelling at someone.

"Fuck you bitch!" His loud ass voice yelled. I walked to where the noise was coming from which happened to be the den.

"August I said I'm sarry!"

"Bitch I don't care! Leave!" I found it as my cue to calm him down. I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"Babe." I spoke in a calm tone which I knew would calm him down. "I'm home. Calm down please."

"Who are you?"

"I-"

"My wife. Like I said get. The. F-"