31//Fireworks

Carmen

As I went over to his side, I shook him. "Wake up August! Wake up!" I yelled and threw things that were near me so they would let me go. They tried to take me out of the room but his eyes opened. "Stop it! He's up! Look at him!" I got out of their grip and ran to his side. "Baby!" I cried.

"Carmen. Chill out aiight? I'm good." He choked out. His voice was raspy and all.

"But babe they said you were dead and I told them you weren't."

"Chill out."

"B-"

"Carmen." I huffed and walked over to the corner while the doctor examined him. One of the nurses brought him some water for him to drink while I still stayed in the corner in the other side of the room. When the doctors left I was still standing there. "Bring yo' ass ova' hea'." I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. "Why you actin'?"

"I'm not. They said y-"

"Aiight. I know dat. A miracle happened and I'm hea' now. You should've known that the shit was a lie." I pouted at his tone, "Fix ya' fuckin' face. Up hea' actin' a damn fool."

"August. Stop."

"Whea' everybody at?"

"I don't know. When they called, I left."

"Call 'em." I nodded and pulled my phone out to call everyone. After calling everyone, they were telling me they would be up here later on since it was so early. "What you been doin' since I been in hea'?"

"Nothing. I was by your side all day the first two weeks then everyone was telling me how you wouldn't want me up here all the time so I went home with the babies." I shrugged.

"Das' right. Who they wit'?"

"Your mom." I bit my lip. I didn't really know if he felt safe enough to let them around her yet.

"Das' coo'. You missed daddy?" He smirked.

"Yes I did. A lot."

"Shiit, my dick hard you tryna fuck?"

"Y-What the hell?"

"Dat ass sittin' right in dem' pants. Get up and turn 'round."

"No."

"Girl get the fuck up and give me a luh view." I sighed and stood up and turned around.

"Mm mm mmm

"Mm mm mmm." He reached up and slapped my ass.

"Ouch!"

"Hop on my dick bae."

"August stop it, now."

"Babe I can't get a quickie?"

"No."

"Can I at least feel it?"

"Your not gonna stop are you?" He shook his head with a grin on his face.