24//Gender Reveal

Omniscient

"You take yo' pill yet?"

"No."

"Take it."

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do. I know that."

"Take the fuckin' pill." August had another interview and Carmen was just now waking up. He was walking down the hall to their hotel room.

"I just woke up! Stop yelling at me!" Tears started forming in her eyes.

"I know yo' ass ain't cryin'."

"Leave me alone asshole." She hung up as he opened the door.

"Carmen!" He yelled and closed the door.

She was in the bathroom and looking at herself cry. She had just taken her pull like he said.

"Carmen!" He opened the door. He sighed, "What's wrong?"

"I'm fine." She sniffed and tried to walk past him, "August let me go."

"Whateva'." He let her go and used the bathroom before walking out and sitting on the balcony. He knew she couldn't control her emotions but it was irritating him.

Getting herself together, she walked out on the balcony making him stand up. "August wait."

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

"Aiight."

"Stop."

"Whatchu want me ta' say?! Huh?! I'm over the shit!"

"Stop yelling at me. I said I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." Carmen wiped her eyes.

"I don't give a fuck!" He tried walking past her but she stood in the doorway. "Move."

"No. Stay."

"Move."

"Please babe. I love you. Don't go." She started pouting, knowing this would work.

"Fix ya' face." She held the same face making him give in.

"Nope accept my apology and tell me you love me."

"I accept ya' apology and I luh you."

-

"So mom and dad, are you ready to find out the gender?" Carmen and August were at her doctors appointment and would be finding out the gender. They were both excited about it. She was now 17 weeks and her stomach was

"Yes." Carmen smiled at her growing stomach. She was showing big time now.

"And dad?"

"Hell yeah." He spoke making the both of them laugh.

"Well let's look here." The doctor looked at the screens and started making faces. "Hm." She took a closer look and smiled widely.

Her looking made August and Carmen nervous but the smile make them eager to know what the hell she was about to say.

"Sooooo?" Carmen dragged 'so' out.

"You won't believe it, but you're having twins! I can see from here that it's going to be a boy and a girl." Carmen's eyes started watering because she was happy. This is actually what she's wanted her whole life.

"A-August." Carmen reached for him making him stand up. "Did you hear that?" He wiped her face and nodded while smiling.

"I did baybeh. I did. Shit I'm fuckin' happy as hell." He to had tears in his eyes but blinked them away. He was happy and no words could really explain.

When Carmen got in the truck, she laughed to herself. Everyone had been telling her that she was having twins but she didn't believe it when she should've.

"I'm hungry."

"You said you need new clothes, which one?"

"Both. But I want food first."

"Aiight then."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Why you say dat?"

"Well, you haven't really said much. I'm sorry that we're having twins. I-"

"Whatchu talm' 'bout? I'm happy as hell in jus' tryna process dis all and how you gon' be sarry fa' what you havin'?"

"I don't know." I mumbled and turned the radio up.

"Well it seems to be that a lot of people think August Alsina's fiancée is having twins; her stomach is big. I wanna know your thoughts, you know what to do."

"Why are they always talking about me? I know I'm fat."

"Shut that shut up. Hand me my phone."

August called but Carmen couldn't hear everything, "I think y'all should stop talkin' 'bout my fuckin' fiancée that's what the fuck I think. Bitch."

He didn't care if everyone who was listening was going to hear because he knew that Carmen's feelings were lowkey hurt. He didn't care that people were going to talk about the shit all the time now he didn't care about anything. He only cared about Carmen's feelings.

"You didn't have to do that." She whispered as she played with her fingers. "It doesn't matter."

"It do and I did."

"Not really but alright. I'm just ready to go home now."

"You'on wanna go ta'day?"

"No. I'm fine. I'll make me something at home. Can we just go there?"

"Whateva' you want."

"When we get home can you rub my feet?" Although he didn't like feet, he was going to do it just for her.

"Mhm." It may have seem like an overreaction to her but August understood. It was like she was the headline of everything lately.

Just the other day, TMZ switched up her words. They asked her did she think the marriage was gonna work out and they switched her words around to,"Our marriage won't work out." She never said that.

"Thank you."

"You lucky I luh you bruh." She giggled.

--

There's only like 3 more chapters until the epilogue tbh.

Vote, comment.

Excuse mistakes.