27//Think Next Time

Carmen

After the girls left last night, we have been arguing nonstop. He's mad because he feels like I'm ignoring him or I'm mad at him; which I am but he's arguing with me and it's annoying.

"The fuck is you mad fa'? I gotta go!" He yelled for the fifteenth time tonight.

"Shut up August! Shut up! I don't care! I've already said that! I get it, you have to go to work! Leave it alone and stop fucking yelling. My babies are sleep!"

"Yours?" He got in my face.

"You know what I meant now get out of my face." I pushed him and he pushed me back causing me to stumble a little.

"You still mad! Cut that shit out!"

"Shut up August! I'm not about to keep arguing with you!"

"Yes you is!"

"I am?"

"Yeah." He stated matter-of-a-factly.

I touched the ring on my finger, "I'm not. You won't tell me what the fuck I am and what I'm not gonna do. I will take this ring off if you keep playing with me." He smacked his lips and waved me off before grabbing his keys and leaving. What he's good at. Leaving.

I sighed and ran my hands down my face. I don't know what's wrong with him. I know it was a small push but he scared me.

Since I wasn't breastfeeding, I walked downstairs and went to the wine freezer and grabbed some Arbor Mist. I grabbed a glass and poured me some. I took a sip and put my head down.

I don't know why I was crying, but I was. As much as I wanted to go to sleep, I couldn't. Something wouldn't let me.

Eventually I went upstairs and went to sleep. Luck for me the kids didn't wake up in the middle of the night. They must've been extra tired then since their nap was cut short.

However when I was on my way to go make their bottles, August was in the kitchen eating a sandwich from McDonald's. When I walked past him, he smelt like a female. I laughed lowly and shook my head. As much as I wanted to tell myself I was smelling myself I couldn't because I hadn't took a shower yet. I didn't want to think he cheated but who knows? He even had a lipstick stain on his shirt.

When I was done with their bottles I ran up the stairs since I knew they would be getting fussy soon. Good thing is, they eat at the same time--most of the time.

I sat their bottles down before running to get their bibs out of the dryer. I didn't need them to make a mess right now. When I walked back in the room August was in there with them and feeding them both. I sighed and walked over to them. I placed Carson's bib on his before placing Aubrey's on her. I tried grabbing Carson but August looked at me like I was crazy.

"Can I grab him?" He shook his head.

"I got it." He looked back down at them. Instead of arguing, I went to go take my shower. I was glad he was here this morning so I could get ready myself but I didn't want to see him.

After taking my shower I got a call from Kendall letting me know that there are more packages in. When I was all dressed, I walked in the kids room. I looked in the mirror at myself and smiled.

"Uh, if you don't mind could you keep the kids while I go up to my shop for a few hours? If you don't want to then I can just stay home

"Uh, if you don't mind could you keep the kids while I go up to my shop for a few hours? If you don't want to then I can just stay home. It's no big deal." I shrugged as he laughed.

"These my kids too, if you need ta' go handle some bidness, go do that. I got this."

"Okay." I walked over to Carson, "I love you little man." I smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek. I kissed Aubrey on her cheek, "I love you baby girl." I went to walk out the door but he called me. "Yeah?"

"C'mere."

"Hm?"

"I'on get no love?"

"Didn't you get that last night?" I didn't mean for that to come out of my mouth.

"What is you talm' 'bout?" He looked truly confused.

"Your shirt and your scent."

"This shit is from Kay, Chay, and Mya. You buggin'." He chuckled and shook his head. "That where I went last night. Not no bitch house."

"I apologize."

"Mhm. You gon' give me my luh' or what?" I placed a kiss on his lips, "I luh you."

"I love you too." I sighed of relief as I stepped outside. I felt like a fool and I should've known that it was the girls since that's the perfume I got them all.

--

How are y'all?

Vote, comment.

The wedding is the next chapter and some shit is about to go down😊😊😊😊😊😊.

Excuse mistakes