17//Seriously?

I have the greatest bestfriends guys, like pls.

--

Carmen

I sat in the living room with his phone in my hands letting the tears fall. I know I was wrong but I didn't expect him to leave. I was sitting there for about five hours maybe more but he came in the door and looked at me before starting to go up the stairs.

"Babe." He stopped going up the steps and looked at me.

"What?" He asked; harshly.

I sighed, "Can you um, come here?" He held an irritated look but came down the steps anyways.

"What? I'm ti'ed."

"I just wanna talk.."

"Talk."

"Can you please stop?" I handed him his phone.

"Stop what?"

I let out a loud sigh, "I-I'm sorry."

"Bullshit."

"August, please. I'm sorry. I just hope you didn't actually go and..." He started laughing loudly.

"I did, with Candy." I nodded my head and tried blinking back the tears but I couldn't.

(This is Candy)

(This is Candy)

"Why?"

"Ain't that's what you wanted me ta' do? You sat there and fuckin' accused me of the shit plenty of times. So I granted ya' fuckin' wish. Pussy was good as hell too." I couldn't help but sob loudly.

"I didn't."

"I'm playin'. I went ta' my brotha' house. Chill."

"Why would you do that?!"

"Wanted to see how you was gon' react. Asshole move huh?" I said nothing as I wiped my face off. "I'm goin' ta' sleep. Couches ain't made fa' me." Instead of making sit here and actually talk to me, I let him go. I followed but went in the other direction of the hallway and into one of the guest bedrooms.

As much as I wanted to be laid under him, I understood his attitude. Him lying and saying he cheated was uncalled for though. It was past petty.

My phone rang next to me as I laid my head on the pillow, August.

"Huh?"