Chapter Two

"Hey baby, I missed you." He said with a dumbass smirk. "A-Alvarez what are you doing here?" My mom chocked out. "Well like I said, I missed you." He said in a cocky way.

"After what you did to my daughter you think you can just come back like nothing ever happened? No! No! Alvarez LEAVE. " My mom yelled but he didn't look phased.

Then he did exactly what I was hoping he wouldn't. He looked at me. Dead in my eyes. Then he looked at Jay and his eyes widened. "Whose baby is that? Katrina did you move on and have a baby?" He said with ... hurt in his voice? What the hell did he have to be hurt about? Not a damn thing! If anyone should be hurt it's me and my mom. I was raped and my mom actually loved him.

When he asked that, my mom and I looked at each other with fear. She shook her head no, but I just nodded.

"No Alvarez, it's Angel's son." He made a sigh of relief. Just wait until he finds out who the father is.

"You see, I always knew you were gonna be a slut. A 17 year old with a baby. He probably stupid as shit ain't he." Tears were real at that moment, but just like Brittany I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

"Actually no, I'm not a slut and never will be unlike you. My son ain't stupid as shit either. He's almost 10 months and said his first word. But guess what else Nigga." I said as I walked closer to him.

"What Adrianna?" I turned Jay around so Alvarez could see his face. "You're his father you idiot." I said with a smirk.

He stared at Jay for a while. "That's not my baby!" He denied. "Oh, so you don't recall raping me? You don't recollect me being a virgin when it happened?" I said in a smart tone. "He is mine." He said in an "ahha" tone.

What a dumbass. What was my mom thinking? Maybe it was the pretty blue eyes he had just like Jay. I used to always tell him his eyes were beautiful and how I wish I had green ones. Now as I look back into his eyes, they're a dull ugly blue.

"Obviously Alvarez, how stupid can you be?" I said as I rolled my eyes. He reached for Jay, but I stepped back."So I can't hold my son?" Did this rapist think I was actually gonna let him hold my son? He must have gotten dumber since I lat saw him.

"No, you can't hold MY SON." I corrected. "And why the hell not!?" He yelled and Jay jumped and began to cry. I put his passi in his mouth again and rocked him to calm him down.

"Do you actually think for a minute even a second I would let you hold him? Even touch him after what you did to me? No! What you can and are welcomed to do is get the fuck out of our house." I said and he looked at me wide eyed.

"You are such a bitch." He turned to my mom, "And you call her Angel? pssh." He said. "Well guess what Alvarez." I said and stepped a little closer. "Yes Ms. Bitch?" He smirked. "You made me this way." I had so much hate in my voice it was unbelievable. He just looked at me dumbfounded.

"Can I at least know his name? He still is my son." He is irking my nerves. "Javion Ryan Stevenson." All the color drained from his face. "You didn't give him my last name?" He looked hurt but did I care? No!

"Why on Earth would I give my son the last name as a rapist? As far as I'm concerned you're not even his dad. You're just his sperm donor DISMISSED. You may leave. The door is that way! Be gone! BYE!" I said. He turned and walked out the door but stopped once he crossed the threshold.

"Katrina, I truly did and still do love you. Adrianna, i'm sorry for what I did, but you were blessed with that handsome baby boy. Just know I apologize for what I did. I'll stay out of your lives." And with that he walked away. My mom shut the door and just cried.