Chapter Fourteen

"Where is my son?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"He could be here, he could be there, to be honest, he could be anywhere." I could hear the humor in that asshole's voice.

"This isn't funny at all right now. Where the hell is my son!?" I was fed up with this shit right now.

"Is that any way to talk to the person who could throw your son's body over this cliff?" That's when I saw Jay hanging over the edge.

I heard a lot of gasps and I cried out. "I didn't think so. Hey babe, come on out." The unfamiliar car door opened and someone walked out. When I saw who it was I nearly lunged forward. This is such bullshit and disgusting.

"I knew you had something to do with it Alvarez. Never knew you were dating Brittany though." I said. Yep, it was Brittany who was holding Jay.

"Well now you know slut." He said disgustingly.

"First of all, don't talk to my daughter like that." My dad said. "Who does he think he is? Viejo puta culo estúpido! No se va a llamar mi nombre hija cuando eres un pedófilo. Ugly culo. Voy a disparar su culo punk Adrianna!" He said with his chest heaving.

Translation : Old stupid ass bitch! You not going to call my daughter names when you're a pedophile. Ugly ass. I will shoot his punk ass Adrianna!

"Papá se calme, está bien. Nosotros no tenemos que preocuparnos por su tonto culo. Hay que preocuparse de conseguir Jay espalda." I replied looking in his eyes.

Translation : Daddy calm down, it's fine. We don't need to worry about his dumb ass. We need to worry about getting Jay back.

"He does know I know what he said right? I mean, I do speak Spanish too." Alvarez said with an eye roll.

"Look, we did what you said. We're here so can we please have my grandson's body back?" My mom said.

"Oh no no no. It doesn't work like that. You have to do something for the both of us. You do it right, then maybe you'll get him back. If anything and I mean anything goes wrong, the police will be sending someone down to find his body on the other side of this cliff." Brittany said. I wish she didn't have Jay's body because I would give her brain damage this time.

"Well what do you want us to do?" Santo said with acid in his voice. I swear if he or anyone makes this worse I'm gonna be pissed.

"Well, Angel already knows what I want. Don't you boo?" Alvarez said with a smirk and I cringed.

"No, you'll have to remind me." I said with clenched teeth and his smirk quickly left his face. I'm so sick of him.

"Well if you want everyone to know our business, I want you to have my child. Come with me, and have my baby." He said.

"She can't do that Alvarez and you know that." My mom said. His head snapped towards her and his eyes softened. I turned to see why he looked at her like that and saw she was crying. He never did like seeing my mom cry.

"Katrina. Baby girl don't cry." He walked up to her, but my dad stood in front of her. "Uh oohh, we got a bad ass over here. Somebody call the cops!" He said with a laugh. "

You might want to move out of my way Kevin. Especially since you bad mouthed me earlier. I mean, is that any way to talk to or about your best friend?" He said and I turned completely around and looked at my dad.

"Dad, what does he mean best friend?" My mom stepped from behind him and looked at the both of them. "Yeaa Kevin, what does he mean best friend?" My dad looked from me to my mom, then at Alvarez with a hard expression.