Chapter Twenty Eight

"Mommy, I miss you so much. I need you right now. I want you to hold me while I cry and tell me everything will be okay. What happened between me and Dashawn a few minutes ago wasn't cool. Do you think we got engaged to fast? Should we just call it off and wait a few more years, or break it off completely? Mama please give me sign. What should I do?" I cried.

*Dashawn's P.O.V.*

"Angel! Angel Wait!" I yelled as I tried to chase the cab but it was too fast. "Shit." I sighed and walked back in the hospital. I went back in Shawna's room ignoring the stares I was getting. "Baby girl, daddy did something bad. I have to go, but I'll be back if not tonight then soon as I wake up in the morning." I said to her even though She can't hear me. I kissed her forehead and walked out of her room.

"Shawn what happened!?" My mom said and I sighed. "Mom can we talk about this later? Me and Angel got into it and I just really don't want to talk to anyone but her right now." I said and she nodded. I hugged her and the four of us walked out together. She helped me strap Kai in his car seat.

"You and that stubborn niece of mine will be fine." Chewey said and patted my shoulder. "I sure hope so. I'll see you guys later." I said and they waved walking to their car as I drove away.

"Today we're gonna take it back a bit and play this joint by Chris Brown called Medusa. Personally I like it and have liked it since I first heard it so if you don't know it, now you will. Enjoy!" I heard on the radio.

Innocent, Heaven sent, That's the way she look. Make you turn around again, take a second look. Caught my eye walkin' by out there like she modelin', and I just had to have her.

My favorite thing to watch on her is her legs. But I love everything about her, there's nothin' to replace. So I call her over to my whip, tryna see what the business is.

Then she hopped up in my ride, ride.

Then I looked into her eyes, eyes.

She cold as ice, turned me to stone, stone. Couldn't move... 'Cause the way she rockin' them Jimmy Choo's, I call her Medusa. She the typa girl that seduce ya, She that, she that typa girl.

She the typa girl that'll turn you into stone, look her in the eyes and you can't leave her alone.

She a medusa, she the type of girl that seduce ya, she that, she the type of girl. She the type of girl that'll turn you in a stone, look her in the eyes and you can't leave her alone.

This nigga trying to put niggas in they feelings and shit.

Shawty got what I want, I got what she need. But I don't mind if she take advantage of me 'cause, she got that bomb shit, I'm talkin' atomic. My player days are demolished.

She done took me out the game. Now she packin' heat, gunnin' for my last name. I can't even lie, shawty got some great aim, gotta keep her lookin' good. Man, she really had me hooked, when she hopped up in my ride, ride. Then I looked into her eyes, eyes. She cold as ice, turned me to stone, stone, couldn't move. 'Cause the way she rockin' them Jimmy Choo's. I call her Medusa. She da typa girl that seduce ya. She that, she that typa girl. She the typa girl that'll turn you into stone. Look her in the eyes and you can't leave her alone.

Yeaa It's official. A Nigga in his feelings for real now.

Angel and I need to work this out because I need my Medusa back... That was corny as shit. This is why I don't listen to music like this!

She a medusa. She the type of girl that seduce ya, She that, she the type of girl. She the type of girl that'll turn you in a stone. Look her in the eyes and you can't leave her alone.