Chapter Twenty Nine

I was in the back of the police car and the officer kept looking at me. I was already pissed, tired, and irritated. "Can I help you with something sir? Because you keep staring as if there's a problem." I said with an attitude.

"Fiesty, just like I like 'em. Yes we do have a problem." He said pulling over. " He hopped out of the car and came in the back with me. I looked around outside and all I saw were trees. "The woman you assaulted was my sister. Now I can get this charge taken care of, if you do what I ask." He said and I scoffed. "And what is it that you want If I may ask?"

"I haven't had sex in months and you're a beautiful young woman and I want you." he said putting his hand on my thigh. "so what do-"

"Hell to the motherfucking no! I have two kids and a fiance. I would never cheat on him so you can go back to your seat, drive me to the station, and get this over with." I said. He smirked at me, but did what I said. I surely hope that smirk wasn't a sign that I would be in even more trouble. Can you believe that pig? But it's better than getting shot because the officer thought it was his tazer, getting beat halfway to death, or raped again.

"So what's the story with your crazy ass sister? Her child died of a disease, she miscarried, or she can't have children?" I looked at him through the rearview mirror. "When her and Alvarez got married, they tried to have a baby. Turns out that my sister is infertile." He said and that's what I thought. "So that only means my theory was right. Alvarez knew I was pregnant somehow and targeted us. My mom and I got in his way and that's when he retaliated the way he did. This was premeditated." I said aloud.

"Ding ding ding, we have a winner. So you're probably wondering where Drew comes in right?" He asked and I nodded. "She is his mother. Alvarez is his father, but not biologically. They adopted him when they found out they couldn't have kids."

"Wait, how is that even logical when I've known drew since 8th grade. He told us his mom's name was Veronica and his dad's name was Alejandro and never said anything about being adopted."

"Very close to Velentina and Alvarez huh?" He said and I finally got it.

"Let me get this straight, how long have Alvarez and Velentina been married?" I asked him.

"25 years."

"WHAT!? That means that bastard cheated on my mother! He had this planned out for years! Date my mom, rape me and get me pregnant because I was young very fertile at the age I was, take Jay just out of the blue, and raise him as their own. Now that he's dead, they want Kairo instead." I said and he laughed. "Alvarez sure picked a smart one." He said looking at me. "That's why he looked so hurt that day when he raped me. I don't think he really wanted to do it." I thought aloud to myself.

"But why would he go through all this trouble and even risk his own freedom for someone else's child?" I asked still wanting to know why.

"Jay was his. He wanted Jay because that was his bloodline. Drew is dead. That wasn't his bloodline but he raised him since he was 1 year old. Now he wants your new child because he wants you to suffer even more. Now your probably wondering why I'm telling you all of this right?" He asked and I nodded. "Well when we're done with you, you're gonna wish you just gave the baby to them." He said as we pulled up to the station.

"But wait. What can I do to make this go away and they leave me and my family alone? If you haven't watched the news lately, they've done more than enough damage already." I said looking at him and I could feel that I was emotionally drained.

"Simple. Give them the damn child." He said. "Not happening." I replied as soon as he finished his sentence. "Well then, there's nothing you can do but suffer until one of them is dead, they're both tired of trying, or they just go away." He said and got out of the car walking to my side and opening the door. As soon as I stepped out I heard my name being called. "Angel!"

I looked to my left and saw Dashawn, Uncle Chewey, and my dad. Before I could respond the officer dragged me into the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's so short but I needed to update. I feel like I'm lowkey neglecting this story.

This chapter was somewhat revealing.

COMMENT QUESTIONS/SUGGESTIONS YOU HAVE. They are greatly appreciated (:

Vote *cough cough* Lol.

Sorry for any mistakes!

*** Queen_Goldchains ***