Chapter Thirteen

OMFG ! He Gave Me Love finally hit 1K !!!! I'm so happy like you don't understand ! yaaaaaasssss ! Thanks to everyone who is reading it !!! ^.^

* * *

"You guys I'm sleepy. I'll see you tomorrow." I said with a yawn. I was extremely exhausted.

"I'll be here in the morning. As a matter of fact, we all will." My mom said as she looked around the room.

"Yeaa, we need to leave early because it's a long drive." Day Day added.

"I don't want to be alone, so I'm going to your dad's house tonight." My mom said and I smirked.

"Don't get pregnant." I said with a laugh.

"Shut up Angel." She said as she kissed my forehead. "Goodnight y'all." My dad said.

"Goodnight." We said and they walked out.

"We're gonna head out too." Ray said, him and Dashawn doing their little handshake.

"See you tomorrow Angel." Ray kissed my forehead, and Shawna's cheek. I hugged him and did the same with Marc.

"Bye Marc. Kiss baby boy for me." I said with a smile. "Look Angel, my son is too young for you!" "But he's such a cutie. He is too freaking cute man!" I said with a laugh and he shook his head as he walked out.

"Ite Santo, bye nigga." Dashawn said and they did a handshake too. "Bye Angel." He said. "See you." And with that, he walked out.

"Bye Drew!" I simi yelled. "Bye Angel." He dapped Dashawn, then walked out.

"Bye Phoebe, bye baby boy." I said rubbing her stomach. The other day she finally told me she was definitely having a boy. I sure hope Varo teaches her what kind of boy he should be. Hopefully he'll be out of jail by the time he starts dating and venturing out into the world anyway.

"See y'all tomorrow." She said walking out. I sighed with relief.

"Finally some peace and quiet." I said and looked over at him. He was quiet too.

"You sleepy too?" I said and he didn't say anything.

"Hellooo, is anybody home?" He still didn't say anything and I was getting upset.

"Ask Doctor Casanova. I'm sure he will talk to you all night long." He said with an attitude.

"Ohhh so that's what this is about. Come here." He looked at me, then climbed in bed with me and Shawna.

"I might look at other guys Dashawn, just like you might look at other girls, but I only want you." I said before I quickly kissed him.

He sighed. "I know, but I didn't like how he made you stare at him." He said and looked down. This my baby, but he sounds like the girl in this relationship right now.

"You remember when you walked in the classroom for the first time and we made eye contact?" He nodded.

"I was staring at you as soon as you walked through the door. When you caught me looking I looked away because I was embarrassed that you caught me." I said and he smiled.

"Well I have that effect on women." I laughed. "I know you do." I said and he kissed me again.

He pulled away and looked down at Shawna, then back at me. "Let's get some sleep. We got a big day tomorrow." He said an eye roll.

"Night Dashawn."

"Goodnight Angel."

Soon enough sleep took over. I didn't have a dream this time. I kind of wish I did if it meant being able to see Jay again.