Chapter Three

"How do you know it's him?" He asked. "Because his name is Kevin and my dad's name was Kevin." I answered. He gave me the "you really just said that?" look. "Angel, it's millions of Kevin's in the world." He said. "True, but how many Spanish ones live in Philly?" I said in a confident tone.

"Here we go, what would you like to eat?" He asked. "I don't mean to be nosey or anything but you look familiar. Is your last name Fernando?" I asked. "Actually No, it's Hernandez." My heart dropped. "Oh okay but I'll have the 10 piece mild wings with ranch and a side of fries." He nodded. "And for you sir?" "I'll have the same." Dashawn said. He took our menus and walked away.

"Hey, Angel it's okay." He said. "I just, I thought it was him. That I would finally get to meet my dad." I whispered. "If you want tomorrow during after school detention, we can search the internet for him." He suggested. "I would love to do that." I said with a smile.

We ate and fed the babies, but we just sat there talking. "Dashawn how old is Shawna?" I really want to know how far apart her and Jay are. "She's 8 months almost 9, she'll be 1 in February." Yes! Jay is older than her.

"Jay, you can be like, the big brother!" I said to him with a smile. He just looked at me with this cute confused face. "How old is Jay?" He asked. "Jay is about to be 10 months, he'll be 1 in January." Ain't that something?

"That's cool, I was born in January too, when's his birthday?" "January 6th." I answered. "WOAH, mine is the 5th." I looked at him with the "No way" face.

"Wow, when is Shawna's?" He started to laugh. "Valentine's Day." "Awwww, Dashawn that's too cute. She is a sweetheart." He smiled down at her. "I know, my little munchkin." He started to tickle her.

"Y'all birthdays are all together while mine is towards the end of the year." I have to wait forever for my birthday to get here. "Let me guess, you're an August baby?" He said with a confident look. He just knew he was right.

"Actually no, I'm a September baby. September 9th." I said with a smirk. "I guess I'm not so good with the guessing game." I laughed. I turned my head and it was dark outside. I pulled out my phone and it was already 9. It was only 6 when we left! .... I think.

"Dashawn it's 9 o'clock dude. We have school in the morning. Oh wait, we have detention anyway. But I still wanna get my stinky man in bed." That was a hint or should I say an excuse that I wanted to go home. "Okay, let's go."

He paid for our food and we all left. Halfway home I looked in the back and they were both knocked out. It was so cute I had to take a picture. Dashawn looked at me like I was crazy. I told y'all I was a picture person!

"Give me your number so I can send it to you." That was just an excuse to get his number. Good right? Haha I know! "Its 615-5787".

"I'll send it when I get settled in." We were now outside of my house." He nodded. "Okay, see you at school." "Okay, see us." I started to go in, but he pulled me back and kissed me.

After we pulled away I walked in and changed me and Jay, and got in bed. What? Don't judge me! I have to take a shower in the morning anyway. Besides, I took one this morning.

I got under the covers and texted Dashawn the picture. Our convo ...

Me: ~The picture~ Don't we have beautiful children ? (:

Him: That is a cute picture , wyd ?

Me: In bed texting you .. wyd ?

Him: Texting my soon to be gf (;

My heart fucking stopped, dropped, and rolled! I knew he was talking about me,but I'm gonna mess with him a little.

Me: Oh true ? Tell her I said hey !

Him: Angel, my future girlfriend said hey

Me: What's her name ? Hopefully she's nice and not a bitch because if she tries to make you stop talking to me I'll beat that ass and you know I will -.-

Him: Lmfao ! Well, her name is Adrianna but her friends and family call her Angel. Her last name is Stevenson and She has a handsome little boy named Javion aka Jay

Me: She sounds familiar, do I know her?

Him: -.- Nigga

Me: Lmfao, I'm just playing! Don't get too salty (:

Him: Well, don't be playing like that .. you know I like you .. don't do that ;(

Me: Aww shit, you got soft on me .. Lol

Him: Because you make me that way and I just realized how mushy that sounded .. Smh

Me: But it's cute ^.^ I like you too tho /.\

Him: Awwwwwwwwwww Lmao

Me: -.- Lol, well goodnight Day Day (:

Him: Oh shit I got a nickname ? That's what's up ! .. But before you go, can I ask you a question ?

Me: Lol yes you have one now & yeaa

My phone buzzed and I read the text. Oh my fucking God ! I've been waiting for him to ask me this question ALL DAY! ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short but I didn't wanna give too much away

- She THOUGHT that was her daddy

- She loves taking pictures !

- 'Bout time she got his number -.- ! Even though he should've asked for her number but whatever ...

- :O What did he ask her !?

*** Queen_GoldChains ***