Chapter Twenty One

*Dashawn's P.O.V.*

So we meet again huh? You're probably upset that I kissed that girl. Angel didn't give me time to explain. Will you? Thanks a lot.

That was the infamous Stephanie. Better known as Shawna's mom. Yes, that was her. Let's flashback to what really happened.

*Flashback*

"Hi Dashawn." She said and smiled at me once we were outside. She was as beautiful as I remember. Her eyes, her smile, her hair, and her body. Wait, you have Angel now.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said through gritted teeth. She looked down at the ground, then back at me. "My family moved here. Wow. . . Never thought I'd see you again." She said with her sweet voice I remember. "I moved here to forget about you, and now you show up. Why? I don't get it. How could you just leave me and your daughter like that? I could choke you to death right now you know that!? I needed you, we.. needed you and you left. Now you have the nerve to smile in my face?" I said with so much anger.

"Dashawn I'm sorry. I wasn't ready." She said and that ticked me off. "AND YOU THINK I WAS?!!" I yelled as she cried. A part of me was sad, but a part of me felt as though I should say fuck her and keep it moving. "Dashawn, where is she? I saw that girl you were with. Was that Shawna with her?" She asked. "Obviously. What?  You forgot what your own daughter looks like? Pathetic." I said and she kissed me. I kissed her back but quickly moved away. "I have a girlfriend that I love Stephanie. She's more of a mother to Shawna than you'll ever be. Have a good life." She called after me, but kept walking with my satisfied look on my face.

*Flashback over*

Are you still mad? If not, can you convince Angel to let me explain? I love Angel. Even though we've known each other for a little while, I love her. I wasn't the kind of guy that believed in love at first sight. I always waited at least six months. With Angel, that all changed. That day when we made eye contact I knew she was the one. When we actually started talking, that made me believe she was the one even more.

When those two words escaped from her mouth, I was dumbfounded. I couldn't say anything. I just let her walk away from me. I can't let her just walk out of my life like that. I love her, Shawna loves her, and on top of that, she's carrying my child. That girl is my life. I never wanted to hurt her, but that's what happens when you see something you shouldn't have, but you leave too early and don't see the rest. That's why you don't spy on people. I know Alvaro hurt her, and I promised to never hurt her like he did.

I sighed as I got back in the bed. I put my face in her pillow breathing in her scent. If she was serious about us being done, what will I do? At least I know she'll always be in my life because of our child. I truly am sorry for doing that. To be honest, there's no excuse for Me kissing her back. As soon as her lips touched mine I should've pulled away, but I didn't and now I might lose Angel. Hopefully I can talk to her in the morning. I just hope she isn't mad at me. I'm going to now. Night.

*Angel's P.O.V.*

"Angel that boy loves you! I know what he did was wrong, but you didn't give him a chance to explain." My mom said as we walked around with Jay. The scenery was beautiful. The sky was a beautiful blue, the clouds were fluffy, and white, the trees were tall evergreens... everything was just perfect here.

I looked over at my mom who was waiting for me to give her an answer. "Mom I-" I sighed and looked down at Jay who was already looking up at me. "Angel I know Alvaro and Alvarez hurt you. But you can't blame Dashawn for what they did. Let him love you like you should be loved. I know you partially blame me for what Alvaro did." She said and my eyes widened. "Mom No. That was me and Dashawn." I said shaking my head at her. "Angel I know you blame me. If I had never let Alvaro talk me into getting back with you even after I knew what happened between him and Phoebe, Jay would still be with you." She said and it was true. I didn't want to be with him, but once again I let someone run my life for me.