Chapter Four

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is dedicated to (AllAbout_TheBookz) Tomorrow is her birthday ! This is your birthday present from me Honey Bunny ^.^ yes, I know you hate that name but I don't care betchhh :p Lol, I love you Mitch ! Have Fun at school tomorrow on your birthday (even though I'll be there)

BTW, y'all should go read both of her books & follow her. They are both great so yeaa, read them ... please ? (: Lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He asked me if I wanted a ride to school! Hahaaa, y'all THOUGHT he was gonna ask me out. I thought so too though. I really like him and he's taking a lifetime to ask me out.

Yeaa sure I've only known him for a few days, but so what? He grew on me. He's cute, funny, sweet, taller than me, and well educated. He knows what he wants and he goes after it. Except for me apparently.

Me: yeaa, thank you Day Day .. Goodnight & kiss Shawna for me (:

Him: Okay, Goodnight beautiful (: and I will.

He is just ugh! Why won't he ask me out? I know he not waiting for me to ask him out. If that's the case, he gone keep waiting. Better not hold his breath.

I went to sleep. The funny thing is, I didn't wake up in the middle of the night, I didn't dream about anything either. I just slept and it was peaceful. I wish I could sleep like that ever night!

I woke up and surprisingly Jay was still sleep. I slipped into the shower quickly and finished cleaning myself up. I walked in and Jay was standing up in his crib looking at me.

"GoodMorning, baby." I kissed his cheek. "Mama." He said as he reached for me. I picked him up. "Give mommy missy." I puckered up my lips and gave him a peck. That's my baby!

It was Friday and half a day. They said something about teachers needing more time for planning. I was hoping that meant no after school detention. I was very wrong. They're still having it. So while everyone else leaves at 12, I'll be there until 1:30. When they called and told my mom that, my face was like -.-

I walked to my mom's room and she was still asleep. I walked to her bed and leaned Jay over on her. He kissed her cheek. I guess I tickled because she said, "Stop Kevin."

Why is she saying his name? I was hoping she would say something useful, so I did it again. "Kevin stop, I have to go home. Angel's home alone with Jay." What the actual fuck!? She's been talking to him?

"Mom, wake up!" I yelled. She hopped up quick. "What happened? Did someone break in? What's wrong?" I wanted to laugh at how frantic she sounded, but I needed to be serious right now.

"Have you been seeing my dad?" I had a serious face at this point in time. She sighed and ran her hand through her hair. "What made you ask that?" She really just asked me that? "Because I have a mother who talks in her sleep." I said and she looked at me with a blank expression.

"Yes Angel, I've been seeing your Dad. Those days I told you I didn't go to work or I went in early, I was actually going to meet him." I was angry. I wanted to yell at her, but I didn't feel like arguing, so I just turned and walked away.

"Angel I'm really sor-." Was all I heard before I slammed and locked my door. How could she do that. She's been talking to him and not even telling me.

I sat on the bathroom floor and gave Jay a bath. When I was done, I walked back in my room and started talking to him. "You wanna look like mommy today?" He just looked at me with a blank expression. "Well, you're gonna be my twin today." I kissed his cheek and he giggled.