Diary

(A/N: I have literally no ideas left. I'll probably find some inspiration somewhere in the middle of the night... There's another Harry Potter reference in here, but this one is a bit more subtle. Also, I'm sorry... It's Monday... I failed you! I feel so bad... Happy Reading!)

Disclaimer: Yup, I own this... I also definitely own Harry Potter. (Sarcasm intended.)

One night, before Lucy went to bed, she locked her door, walked over to her dresser, opened it, and grabbed a small, leather book with a sparkly green fountain pen. She then checked to make sure the door was locked, and then sat on her bed and began writing.

Dear diary,

Today has been... Weird. Well, every day is weird living Lockwood and George, but today was... Super weird. We went on a case, and nothing bad happened. You might think that nothing bad happening isn't weird, but for me, it's weird. Second, I didn't have a single argument with George, which is good, but not at all usual. Instead, he actually gave me a compliment. Lockwood was absolutely sane, and Lockwood is never sane! I love that he's crazy! One of the things that I could go on about is Lockwood... Well, why don't I do that right now? I know I've written stuff like this more than once, but... Lockwood is amazing. He's simply the smartest, bravest, most endearing man I've ever met! Not to mention that he's absolutely wonderful to look at. He has a certain look in his eyes, almost as if they're twinkling, just about all the time. His smile is breathtaking, it could charm anyone! And when you combine his smile and his eyes and he looks at me, I could faint. He's made me blush on multiple occasions, just by looking at me... I think that I've written enough down for today, and I'm feeling quite tired.